Dating men | 1

"Do I look bisexual to you?"

Jimin purses his lips as he places the half-eaten sandwich on the plate, his eyes darting towards the younger who awaits his reply. "Well in your case, you do have feelings for both man and woman so yes."

"I am not sure why this is happening! means come on, I have been with Taehyung for years but it never bothered me sexually. I never felt like touching him and all."

"What about Taeyeon? You feel the same for her."

"Exactly Jimin! I feel the same for both of them. I still remember the day when I stopped her from going on a date with Daehyun and a few days later I did the same with Taehyung, I stopped him from going out with Rio, the man whom he met on a dating site."

"See you have the answer with you. You accepted that you have feelings for both of them."

"But still is it only for Taehyung or do I have feelings for other men as well?"

Jimin bites on his sandwich before he sips the tea. "You need to find out and see if you have feelings for other men-" he pauses as he looks at Jungkook, his eyes on him. "What? Wh...Why are you looking at me like that?" His eyes went round when he notices that Jungkook gets off from his place. "What are you goin..going to do?"

"Jimin, can you please assist me?" Jungkook looks at him with longing eyes.

"Yah... I have a girlfriend and I have a lot to do and give to her so please spare me." He stammers as he gets up from his place. "Not me.."

"Jimin.. Please... I just want to see if I have feelings for other men as well. It is very important to me."

"Yaah… you are gone mad!!" Jimin quickly grabs his phone as he runs for his dear life.

|

It has been 15 days since he came out of the closet. It looked weird at first, weird because everyone around him never thought he might be bisexual. The girls were unhappy, very unhappy!

He realised it way before he actually revealed, exact to be specific; he realised it when the first time he was aroused due to Taehyung's closeness. When the elder caressed him in a non-sexual way, everybody knew Taehyung liked men and people close to him accepted it. Jungkook wasn't an exception, he did accept his friend's choice.

It wasn't a problem earlier for Jungkook but then he hated it when Taehyung would hoe around handsome men, go on random dates and watch gay porn, watch men rimming.

He was unaware of why he had a problem when Taehyung found his special someone, Rio. It was his first time watching Taehyung go head over heels for a man. He hated it till one day when he lost his mind and stopped the elder from going for a date and when Taehyung resisted, he kissed the elder so hard that the male lost all his senses.

Jungkook sighed, banging his head on the wall the very next day when he realised what he did. On the other hand, Taehyung wasn't one to give up either, he wasn't the one who would let Jungkook go around saying that it was just a mistake, he wasn't a fool to let go Jungkook at any case.

Next day, Jungkook found himself registering on a gay dating site. Going on a date with random men just to check whether it was just Taehyung or does he has feelings for men in general.

First, he met, Park Chanwoo

Then Lee Minki

Then Choi Kwangmin

Then Jung Daewoo

And today was Daniel.

He smiles at the guy who sat across him, his eyes were sharp sending signals to Jungkook that he was eager to get laid tonight. His expression was natural and calming. Jungkook was staring at him from the time he entered the cafe. He looked way better than in the pictures.

"Jungkook, when did you realized that you were gay?"

"Just realised a few days ago."

"Okay." He did not spoke anything while Jungkook waited for his response.

The male pays the bill as he stares at Jungkook.

"Daniel, it was fun," Jungkook replies and gets up from his seat.

"Are we leaving?" he asks, eyes still on Jungkook. It was impossible to resist the charm of the muscle boy to whom he was ogling for hours. Stripping him naked in his mind.

Jungkook wasn't a dummy not to realise his intentions. He nods.

Daniel nods in return, he needs to wait for a few more dates before getting in his bed, into his pants.

Daniel joins Jungkook as they walk out of the bar. "Well, Jungkook there is something wrong with my phone."

"Why? What happened?"

"It doesn't have your number." What a lame pick up line Jungkook wonders but he liked his attempt.

"Give me yours. I'll text you." He says. Daniel dictates his number.

Few more topics and off Daniel goes thinking that he might land later in the bed with him.

Going on dates with these men made him arrive at a decision that he won't be falling for random men. And of course not to forget the promise that he made to himself, this was his last date!

Jungkook sighs as he heads towards his condo.

He gets down from the taxi and pays.

"Jungkook.."

Jungkook turns only to meet those dainty pair of eyes. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"I was missing you so-" he didn't complete and hugs the younger tightly.

"Tae-" Jungkook freezes when he gets a familiar feeling in his stomach and his heart thumps in his chest. The butterflies flapping its wings as they tell stories of love in his ears.

Jungkook hugs him back with all the love he had for him, he was longing for his touch, his fragrance and not to forget the vibe and that's when he realised that he only has feelings for Taehyung and not other men. It means that Taehyung is only the one out of all the men who is actually capable to produce butterflies in his stomach.

"I love you Taehyung!"

Taehyung giggles, he finds it amusing since it was the first time Jungkook said it because ever since he had fallen for Taehyung, it is only Taehyung saying it first.

Taehyung parts to look into his eyes full of emotions. "I love you too!!" He replies.

"I know…"

"But hey, do you love me more than Taeyeon?" Taehyung batters his eyelashes as he looks at the younger.

"You gotta be kidding me? I love you both equally!" Jungkook announces and like always Taehyung curses under breath. Of course, when it's about love, Jungkook would either choose both of you or none!

__ _ __

Guys make sure you don't misread Taeyeon as Taehyung. Eyes on names.

Vote and comment

Vote and comment

Bye bye