Make it right | 7

"Hi Jungkook," Namjoon greets the male.

"Oh hey, taking over your shift?" Jungkook asks before sipping the coffee that he got from the guy earlier.

Namjoon nods at Jungkook, he thanks the person who was at the counter as he now gets ready for his shift. The person leaves when Namjoon walks to the other side of the counter. He ties the apron and looks at Jungkook. "Don't have any morning class today?"

"I just came from one. Had a guest lecture. I am bored! Went for attendance only."

Namjoon chuckle and agrees with him. "I do the same many times."

Jungkook takes the final sip. "By the way, where are you staying right now?"

"There is this student dorm nearby. I am staying there for a while. Looking for better options."

"Hey, why don't you take my studio?"

Namjoon looks at Jungkook with curious eyes. "Where?"

"It's near our campus. The person is moving out next week or so and I am looking for someone who can move in quickly. I can send you the images of the studio which would save you time. You can decide if you want to move in or not."

"Wow Jungkook, thanks. It would be helpful."

"Sure but there is one problem."

"What?"

"The studio is small. You might have lived in an apartment so it would really-"

"Yah, I don't mind. I have lived in a boarding school for 2 years and slept in a bunker bed so that's not a problem for me. I can adjust easily. I just want a cosy small place to stay near campus so things can be accessible for me and I can manage the rest."

"Cool, I will let you know when can you take over by next week once the person confirms his last date."

"Thanks, man!"

Jungkook smiled, he was about to leave but then Namjoon stops him.

"I wanted to talk about something Jungkook,"

Jungkook looks at the male, not sure what the male wanted from him.

"Well, I know what Taeyeon did and I wanted to talk about it as her friend. I hope you don't scold her, she is already stressed out about the incident. I met her that day, she is regretting it."

"Namjoon, don't worry I am going to talk to her about the same."

"Cool, but please don't be harsh on her. She is worried that you might be mad at her. I hope you try to understand her situation. All she wanted was to get your attention and you, all for herself. Her intentions weren't wrong but her way was. It cannot be justified. The girl is already hating her, and Taehyung is angry. You take it easy."

"Yah," Jungkook slightly punches Namjoon's forearm playfully. "What do you take me for? Of course, I am disappointed but I won't be harsh on her. Chill man!" He chuckles.

Namjoon nods with a smile.

"See you later."

Namjoon looks at Jungkook who is walking out of the canteen. Namjoon knew for obvious reasons that the male has no right to be harsh on you because he was the one who has put you in a situation where insecurity took over you.

Namjoon just hoped that things would get sorted out and you can be playful like earlier.

+