Sleepover?

Jimmy's POV

Before Scott left to go back to Rivendell, he asked if I wanted to come over to his to watch a movie with him the next day, and of course I said yes. That was where I was heading right now. As I approached the huge building, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't help my excitement to see Scott. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming closer and then the door opened. "Hey Jimmy!"

"Hi Scott!" I felt my cheeks slightly redden, but I tried to hide it best I could.

He opened the door further and stepped aside. I walked in and stood just inside the door, waiting for him to shut it, then we walked in to the lounge room. "So...got a movie in mind?" He asked while walking over to the kitchen to grab some food for us.

"I don't mind, you choose." 

He smiled and walked over to the pantry. "Do you like popcorn?"

"Of course! Who doesn't!" We both started laughing while he grabbed a packet of popcorn from the pantry for us. Once he had all of the food ready, he led me to his room. I was confused as to why we were going to his room and not the lounge room. Was he grabbing something? Or were we watching the movie in his room? If so, why? I decided to ask. "Why aren't we watching it in the lounge room?"

We walked in and he sat the popcorn, now in a bowl, on his bed. "The TV in my room is bigger and better quality. And besides, the bed would be way more comfortable than the couch anyway." I smiled and went to sit down on his bed. After Scott turned the TV on and chose a movie, he came and sat down next to me. I blushed at how close he was. After he sat down he pressed play on the remote, then place it on his bedside table and got comfortable. I followed, both of us leaning our heads on a pillow that was pushed up against the wall.

About twenty minutes into the movie, my eyes started getting heavy and soon I couldn't hold them open any longer, they slowly closed as the sounds of the movie faded off into the distance.

Scott's POV

I felt something to my right so I turned to see Jimmy asleep, his head laying on my shoulder. I felt my face heat up, he was adorable laying there so peacefully, fast asleep. I smiled and gently rested my head on his, making sure not to wake him. It was so comforting, laying just the two of us. I loved just being there with him in that moment, I felt all my worries melt away and soon all I could think about was Jimmy. I slowly drifted off to sleep a little later.

Jimmy's POV

"OMG!" I woke with a start and looked around, Lizzie was standing at the doorway, but that wasn't all I noticed, I looked over to see Scott laying next to me, hugging me from behind. I blushed and took in how peaceful he looked when he slept. His eyes suddenly shot open and he looked at me, his face immediately turning bright red.

"S-Sorry." Then he quickly let go and his warmth faded away. I remembered the shouting we had heard so I looked back to the door. "Lizzie? how did you get in?" Scott must have remembered she was there as well.

"Your brother let me in. But OMG! I was not expecting to come in to see this!" Me and Scott looked at each other and I felt my face heat up, his went red as well. 

"We-We were just watching a m-movie and fell asleep!" Scott almost yelled. I chuckled to myself at how defensive he got.

"Then why is Mr giggles over here laughing?" Scott turned his gaze to stare at me and I stopped laughing.

"S-Sorry..." I whispered. 

He rolled his eyes and looked back up to Lizzie. "Did you come here for any particular reason or..." I could here the annoyance in his voice, like he didn't want Lizzie to be there. I had to admit, I was a little annoyed that she had interrupted as well, but Scott seemed almost angry with her.

"I just came to check why Jimmy wasn't home yet. I suspected he might still be here." She smirked and my face started turning red. "Anywayyyy, I'm gonna goooo, have fun." She winked and disappeared, closing the door behind her.

"Lizzie!" I yelled after her. "I'm gonna kill her..." I heard Scott chuckle beside me and I turned to look at him. He stopped laughing and smiled making me smile as well.

"So...uh...it looks like we fell asleep..." 

I rubbed the back of my head. "Y-Yeah..."

"Sooo...should we have breakfast?"

I was starting to get a bit hungry. "S-Sure." We got up from the bed and I followed him out to the kitchen. 

"Morning love birds." Xornoth looked up from the couch and gave us a knowing look. I turned my head away, my face heating up.

"Xornoth!" Scott yelled while I just stared at the ground, awkwardly chuckling.

"Sooo...?"

"So what?" I could hear bitterness in Scott's tone, like he knew what was coming. I looked away even more, hoping to hide my now red as a tomato face. Xornoth didn't answer so I quickly glanced up and saw him winking at us. I turned to see Scott go bright red. "I'm going to kill you!" He had a playful murderous look in his eyes. 

"Well, that's my cue to leave..." He jumped up from the couch and slowly backed away, keeping eye contact with Scott the whole way until he reached the doorway, then he turned and sprinted away.

I turned back to face Scott and saw he was still staring at the doorway where Xornoth once stood. I smiled and took his hand in mine, in the hopes to calm him down, as soon as my hand touched his, his face immediately softened. He turned to look at me and smiled. We just stood, lost in each others eyes until...

"Love birds!" I broke out of my trance and we both turned to see Xornoth and...Lizzie? I thought she left? 

I blushed but tried to hide it. "Lizzie? I thought you left?" 

She smirked. "Nope!" Then her gaze landed on our intertwined hands. My cheeks went even more red and reluctantly I pulled my hand away.

"D-Don't you g-guys ever know when to l-leave us alone?" I tried to sound intimidating but I was too flustered. 

"But it's so funnnnnn." Lizzie whined. I looked to Scott for help and he turned to face me with a reassuring look. 

Scott looked back at them with an evil grin, then turned back to face me. "Why don't we finish this off in my bedroom?" He said in a flirtatious voice while winking. I was confused at what he was doing. How was this supposed to get them off out backs? 

"OH MY GOD!" Lizzie sounded just as confused as I was.

Scott just ignored her and took my hand in his. "Catch you guys later." He had the biggest smirk on his face as he dragged me back to his room. They just stood there frozen to the spot. I gave a small smile before going back to being confused again.

When we reached Scott's room he closed the door and turned to look at me with the biggest smile. "And that's how it's done."

I was still in shock, so much that I couldn't even form a proper sentence. "You-I...what?!"

He laughed and walked over to sit on his bed. "Well it seems it not only worked on them, but you as well."

I blushed and turned my head away.

Scott's POV

I smiled at how easy it was to make Jimmy flustered. This could be fun. I stood up and walked over to him. "You're cute when you're flustered."

His head immediately turned to face me, wide eyed and he was as red as a tomato. "Wh-Wha-"

I gently tilted his head up and slowly leant in closer. Soon our lips touched and it was the most magical feeling I had ever experienced. He mustn't have expected that because for a few seconds he just stood there, then I felt him kiss back. I smiled and deepened the kiss. In that moment, all I could think about was Jimmy's lips on mine. Everything melted away and soon it felt like we were the only two people in the world. Nothing could ruin this moment.