Vanished

Scott couldn't say anything, he was in shock at what had just happened. He just stared at the place his brother once stood. Jimmy turned to face him, just as confused. "What-What just happened?"

"I don't know..." Scott slowly turned to face Jimmy. Jimmy's eyes suddenly widened, he fell back as his eyes landed upon the black figure once again, then it vanished. "Jimmy? What's wrong?" Scott watched in confusion as Jimmy slowly pushed himself up from the ground, fear in his eyes.

Jimmy lifted a shaky finger, pointing to where the demon once stood. "H-He's b-back."

Scott followed the blonde's finger, trying to see what he was pointing at. "Jimmy, there's nothing there." He turned back to the fearful ruler and gave a questioning look.

Jimmy slowly lowered his hand. "He-He was right there."

Suddenly out of nowhere the figure re-appeared, this time right behind Jimmy, and within a second they were both gone, vanishing into thin air. "Jimmy!" Scott reached out to where Jimmy had been standing a second ago, not believing what he had just seen. A tear pricked at the corner of his eye, threatening to fall.

----------

I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know what to add next so I decided to just publish it so you guys have something to read while you wait for the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!