Getting him back

I just wanted to let you all know that I am trying a new writing style on this chapter. Please let me know if you like it and if you want me to continue like this or how the other chapter's were. 

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After yesterday, Jimmy had decided that he needed to get the old Scott back as soon as possible, before it was too late. He feared that if Scott was like that for too long, there could be a chance he would never get him back. The thought of losing the love of his life was too overwhelming.

Jimmy knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds, until the door opened. He watched as a familiar, yet unfamiliar face appeared at the door. "Hey Scott!"

"Hi." Nothing had changed since yesterday, he was still not showing any hint of emotion what so ever.

The excitement slowly faded from Jimmy's face. "Oh...uh...I-I was wondering if you would like to hang out today?" Jimmy gave a small smile, hoping he would say yes.

"Why?"

Why? What kind of question was that? Did he need a reason to hang out with Scott? "Wh-Why?" Scott just stood in front of him, waiting for his reply. "B-Because I want to hang out with you?" Jimmy said in more of a questioning tone, what Scott had said made Jimmy second guess himself.

"Ok..." 

His excitement returned. "Is-Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

Jimmy's smile grew. "Do you have any suggestions of what we should do?" 

"No." Scott was starting to get on Jimmy's nerves. He wouldn't answer with any more than one word and it was frustrating him.

"Oh...uh...maybe we could go for a walk?" Jimmy waited eagerly for his answer.

"Ok." He still held a straight face. Jimmy would have to try harder if he wanted him back.

Every time Jimmy tried to start a conversation with Scott, he would quickly end it by giving a one-word response. This annoyed Jimmy greatly. "So...what have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing."

Jimmy stopped walking and turned to face him. "All right, that's it Scott! Why are you acting like this!"

He stopped and turned around as well. "Like what?"

"Like you don't care about anything!"

He shrugged. "What is there to care about?"

"Scott! I can literally yell at you and you just go on with your life like nothing happened!"

"What has gotten into you lately? Why are you always yelling?" Scott seemed genuinely confused, but still, he kept a straight face.

Jimmy was about to shout back at him, until he had an idea that was bound to work. It was time to try a knew approach. His face softened into a smile. "You're right. I shouldn't yell at you, after all, what have you done to me except be the most amazing person ever?"

Scott examined Jimmy's face, trying to figure out where he was going with this. Why had he changed his attitude so quickly? "Um... Thanks?" Scott wasn't sure how to respond to that.

"Well I guess I'll see you later." Jimmy winked and before Scott could respond, he leant in and kissed Scott's cheek, then left without a word, a smile playing on his face.

Scott stood in shock, he wasn't expecting that. If Jimmy had stayed any longer, he would have seen the slight blush forming on Scott's cheeks. He still tried to look expressionless, but it was harder than he thought. Suddenly his feelings started flooding back to him. All of which he had pushed away, trying to forget. He remembered how much fun they had whenever they hung out, feeling happy for a second, until he remembered what had happened only a couple of days ago. Jimmy had said they were just 'friends,' and now he was out here yelling at Scott and then kissing him? 

A tear fell from his eye, all emotion returning to him. Scott turned around, but Jimmy was long gone. He felt more tears threaten to fall as he expanded his wings and shot into the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shorter chapter, this was just a trial to see if you guys like this style of writer or how I was writing the other chapters better. I will leave it up to you guys to decide.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!