F-Friend?

Scott's POV

I still couldn't believe that I kissed him! Since Jimmy had left I had been laying on my bed just contemplating what had happened only moments before. I must have had the goofiest looking smile on my face, butterflies floating around in my stomach. After the shock sub-sided, I started getting worried. What if Jimmy didn't like the kiss? What if he doesn't want to see me again?

I heard the door open and someone walk in. "Why are you so happy?"

I turned towards the door to see Xornoth standing in the doorway. I was still too much in a daze to respond so I just watched him with a huge smile on my face.

After a few seconds of silence, he began talking again. "You didn't...did you?"

It took a while for me to process what he had said, but when it finally sunk in my smile vanished and I looked at him in shock. "Wha-Oh! N-No we just..." He raised his eyebrow and I turned away, blushing. "K-Kissed..."

"No way!" I turned back to face him and smiled slightly.

Jimmy's POV

He-He kissed me...I was still in shock. For the rest of the day that was all I could think about. I still couldn't believe it. I was sat on the couch staring at the wall, not blinking, a huge smile on my face.

"What's got you so happy?" I didn't even hear Lizzie's footsteps approach, too lost in thought. "Hello?" I slowly turned my head to face her. "Ok...now you're just acting weird."

"He-He..." My brain was cloudy and I couldn't think straight, the words not coming out.

"He?"

"K-Kissed me..." I said, still in a daze. I wasn't thinking straight, words just flowing out. 

Her hands immediately flew to her mouth. "OMG!"

Hearing the sudden scream I snapped back to reality and looked up to see her shocked expression. I remembered what I had said and started blushing.

"So did you...?" 

I looked at her in confusion for a second, then realized what she meant and my face reddened. "Wh-What? N-No!"

She laughed. "Only joking." She paused for a second, then in a high pitched voice she continued. "So...how was it?"

"Lizzie!" My face was probably as red as a tomato by now.

Before she could reply, her phone rang and she pulled it out of her pocket, an annoyed expression on her face. Then she got excited and answered the phone. "Shelby! You'll never guess what just happened!"

I knew what she was about to say, so I shouted after her with a slight smile on my face, but it was too late, she had disappeared into her room and closed the door. Seconds later my phone went off. I pulled it out and saw a message from Scott. I smiled, a slight blush on my cheeks.

---9 May 3:26 PM---

Scott: Hey

I immediately replied back.

---9 May 3:26 PM---

Jimmy: Hi

I watched the three dots come up, he was typing. I waited, excited to see what he was going to say.

---9 May 3:27 PM---

Scott: What have u been up to?

I smiled.

---9 May 3:27 PM---

Jimmy: Not much, u?

I didn't want to tell him that for an hour and a half I had been staring blankly at a wall.