Chp 12: Morning after

Patience P.O.V (Patience's outfit above)

The sounds of birds could be heard chirping loudly outside of the window seal making me stir in my sleep.

The chirps would stop for a second giving me a moment of relief before it would start back up again making me sigh inwardly. This continued on for an hour with them chirping loudly like they didn't have shit to do before it finally went quiet.

I inwardly sighed, finally being left in silence for me to sleep,but that silence didn't last too long. As my phone on the night stand beside me started to vibrate violently.

I sighed aloud, letting the phone vibrate a little longer before I grabbed for it. The name of my assistant penelope flashed across the screen, and I answered, lifting the phone to my ear.

"Yeah, penelope, what's going on?" I sighed, wiping at my blurry eyes.

"Umm ma'am I-I don't mean to wake you but it's urgent you were suppose to be here an hour ago " her sweet voice filled my ear but instead of her chirpy tone her voice held a bit of a nervousness to it.

"Why is that? It's a sunday my off day, so what's so urgent?" I furrowed my brows before checking the time that read 7:00. At that, I was starting to get irritated, but the next words out of her mouth made my whole body freeze.

"But m-ma'am... y-you rescheduled the meeting for today. The sponsors will be here in 5 hours. " her voice began to trail off after each word before she completely went silent.

I slowly lowered the phone from my ear, hearing penelope's voice calling out to me from the phone. My mind was racing with thoughts going back to the day I rescheduled the meeting to my off day. I wanted my attention to focus on nothing but the meeting, but because of my own irresponsibility, the meeting completely slipped my mind.

I sighed loudly and layed my head down on the bed with my eyes closed, letting my thoughts run rampant. I mentally scolded myself for my own inconvenience. I let my emotions run through my head as anxiety bubbled at the brim of my mind.

After a minute, I clicked my tongue and  pulled my body from under the mangled covers, exposing my naked body to the cold and crisp morning air.

The shame and anxiety fell off my shoulders like a coat as my mind focused, and my emotions narrowed to nothing. My mind slipped back to its business like state as I focused on the problem at hand.

I put the phone back to my ear, coming back to penelope's voice as she desperately called my name.

"Penelope, have all my paperwork and the presentation together and ready at the meeting room." I interrupted my voice calm with no emotion.

"Already done ma'am I had them sent early this morning," Penelope snapped back instantly

"Round up all my team leaders and tell them to report to the meeting room paperwork ready."

"Already had an email sent out to all team leaders everybody's arriving now," Penelope said, tapping away furiously on her computer.

"And I already went ahead and ordered refreshments for the meeting, I have a stylist here waiting for your arrival with plenty of clothes to pick from and a hair stylist for your hair anything else ma'am" I looked at the phone with a impressed look on my face that's why she's my assistant she's knows me better than I know myself.

"Nothing, that's it just send me a driver" I stopped mid sentence at the sound of the body in the bed moving before his body laid completely still and he went back to snoring.

"And call a Uber for him" I replied back I finished my conversation up with penelope by sending her the address to my location before hanging up.

I wasted no time collecting my stuff and slipping my bra and dress back on. I looked everywhere for my underwear but it was like it had disappeared.

My phone lit up on the screen as a text from penelope popped up on the screen letting me know my driver was outside.

I grabbed my purse and my heels and was about to walk out the door until I looked over at the man snuggled into the pillow. His face was relaxed a pout on his bright pink lips and his hair was messy and fuzzy.

I gave him one last look over before walking out of the room silently shutting the door right behind me.

I patted down the stairs of the hotel to a black escalade parked in front. the driver instantly hopped out and opened the side door for me I thanked him and hopped in and began making some calls.

~ an hour later ~

It didn't take me long to arrive to my building. I was instantly greeted by penelope before being rushed inside to get cleaned up. In only a matter of an hour I was cleaned up accordingly dressed, with my make-up beat to perfection and my hair done professionally.

I was walking around my building with penelope at my right and two more of my assistants on either side of me jotting down information as I spat out orders.

"Make sure the building is swept and cleaned from top to building, I want all my appointments put on hold until tomorrow the only thing I'm focused on is this meeting and if you all want your paychecks to go up you would be to."

"But ma'am Ms. Redmond is also supposed to be meeting you today" my female assistant asked looking up at me from her papers as she tried to keep up with my steps.

"How does she benefit my buisness" I asked still speed walking.

"Um well she supports your modeling agency and puts her own designs towards your stores"

"You mean the same modeling buisness that hasn't brought me in any money for the past 2 months" I stopped and turned to her my brows raised.

She opened her mouth but closed it right back "Yeah I don't have time for that she can wait I have to deal with her anyway" I sighed and continued my walk of my building.

Once I throughly checked my surroundings I sent penelope and the other two off to join the rest of my team while I grabbed some paper work.

After I secured my paper work I jumped on the elevator taking me to the 2nd floor where the sponsors had already arrived.

While the elevator pulled upwards towards the floor I took a moment to breath and go over the events that went on last night.

The truth was I wasn't suppose to have gone to the club that night I was forced to by Celeste and Michelle. My original plans were to stay home and get a good nights sleep for today but Celeste wasn't taking no for an answer and I wasn't trying to argue so I just went along with it.

I'm not gonna say I regret it. I needed to get away for a while, but I wasn't expecting to take a man home, especially a white man. I've been with my fair share of men and even some women, but they've always been people of color. This was a first taking a white man to bed. I've never shown interest in them because of the fetishism they have of black people, especially black women, plus I've heard their not exactly satisfying in bed.

Well, last night taught me to never judge a book by it's cover especially the size of the package. He was shockingly a little bit above average when it came to size. He wasn't too big nor too small, actually a pretty decent size.

To be honest, he wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be. I mean, his pace and thrusts weren't exactly the best, and he got over excited when it came to touching my body, especially my ass, but he was pretty good for a white man. That's saying alot when I've been with men that could make you cum by the tip of their dicks alone.

I'd say it was a good first experience, probably will be a while, until I warm up to the idea of doing it again, but it's not totally out of the question.

The door of the elevator dinged before sliding open, bringing me out of my thoughts. I walked down the hall where the meeting was being held before I came to a halt in front of the large double doors.

I took a quick once over myself, making sure I looked my best. A pit began to form in my stomach, making my nerves start to falter, but I took a deep breath in and shoved those uncertain emotions down. I held my head up high before pushing open the doors to the meeting room and the doors to my future.