Chp 16: Blind Lust

Mature Warning ⚠️

That man is so fine🥵 anyway. Enjoy

Logan P.O.V

I opened the door to my locker to put all of my stuff away and to get my nessaries out. I pretended not to notice the stares and whispers coming from the other side of the locker room. It was like they weren't even trying to hide the fact they were talking about me.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance as I ruffled around in my locker. There was no use causing a fuss it wasn't going to do anything but bring me more attention I didn't need.

While looking through my locker, my mind started to drift back to the conversation between me and Ms. Miller. After the intense meeting that went down that day, her words were still buried in my mind.

~Flashback~

"Alright, let me cut to the chase since we both have no reason to beat around the bush," she stated, crossing one leg over the other before lifting the glass of wine between her fingers.

"What happened that night will never happen again. It was a mistake that I made carelessly, and I'm willing to fix it. So if you want I can transfer you to another one of my companies so you won't have to find another job because of me, but if you choose to stay it will be like we never knew each other understood?" Her words came out both fast and sharp, catching me off guard.

"And If it moves you even more if you decide to transfer to another one of my companies I will happily pay you 50,000 for your troubles and I'll still pay you the same amount if you choose to stay" she offered. My eyes widened as I looked up at her emotionless face as she sipped on her wine.

She was really willing to pay me so much just to pretend that we sleeping together never happened. hell, with that much money, I could move out of the country.

But I knew that she was only doing this to keep me from hurting her business. She was well aware of the damage it could do to her reputation. I could only imagine the fear and frustration she was feeling.

This could not only be a good thing for her but for me also. Keeping my distance from her meant I could make sure the same thing between us could never happen again.

It would be like we never existed in each other's lives.

Before answering, I took a deep breath before exhaling. "I'll keep working in this company, and I won't say anything....but I don't want the money."

At that she slowly lowered her glass and arched her brow "you choose to stay but won't get payed for it" she repeated slowly genuinely confused by my answer in which I answered back with a yes ma'am.

I didn't want nor did I need her money just being able to still work here and fix my mistake is enough for me. Plus I would feel bad that she payed me just to keep quiet.

"And your sure because I'm only offering this deal once" she asked once again with her lips pursed waiting for me to change my mind but I only shook my head.

At that I heard her sigh and place the glass to the table to the side of her, before standing to her feet.

"Stand up and look me dead in the eye because when I do business I wanna know it's genuine" At that I instantly stood to my feet towering over her slightly smaller form. Her eyes starred intensly into mine as mine stared into hers.

"Now open your mouth Mr.Davis because I want to hear it clearly from your lips. do you accept this deal with no money on your say so?" She commanded with her silky but dominating voice that sent shivers down my spine.