Chp 31: Beg my forgiveness

Third P.O.V

Logan eyes widened at the appearance of maya as she took deep breaths, also taking in the image of Logan in front of her. Logan felt his blood run cold from both shock and embarrassment. He hadn't seen her since that disastrous night, and now here she was tangled between a secruity guard and Chase's body who took the full impact of both bodies piled on top of him.

A big smile broke out on maya's face before she wiggled out from between the two. She ran to logan at full speed before wrapping her arms around his waist in a tight hug, knocking Logan back a little as he could barely react but only stand in shock.

"Logan, I missed you so much, baby. I couldn't stop thinking about you, so I had to see you." Maya squealed out loud as she buried her face into Logan's chest all while Logan stood frozen. His breaths came out quick and rigged from all the eyes around the crowded building narrowed in on them in the middle of the room. He could hear the whispers and see the judgmental stares and even a sympathetic look from chase. Logan's shock quickly turned to anger as he unwrapped her arms from around him and took a step back from her.

"Maya, you need to leave now." Logan gritted through his teeth, trying to keep his anger under wraps. "Logan, I know I hurt you, and that's on me. You didn't deserve that, but I can't move on without you. I promise to be better," She pleaded, trying to put on her best puppy eyes that woo'ed him once a time ago.

"Maya, we'll talk about this later this is not the time or place to be doing this," Logan whispered yelled grabbing her hand as he walked them to the door where Chase and a security guard argued at the door. The altercation between them slowly became more intense by the moment.

Maya instantly fought out of his grib and stood firm in the middle of the floor "I want to talk about this now because I know you won't listen to me but I truely am sorry logan" Maya voice cracked as her face slowly started to turn a darker shade of pink. Normally, Logan would've run to try to confort her and wipe her tears, but in that moment, all he felt was disbelief and anger. He thought about how he felt that night and how it mentally strained him on the inside, and yet here she was crying and pleading like she just didn't rip his heart from his chest.

"Logan, the whole time I never stopped thinking of you. I wanted to stop, but I was weak, and I got lonely. That's not an excuse, but I truly would never hurt you. I love you Logan. " She sniffed, wiping at the tears pouring down her cheeks while Logan just stood emotionless to her tears and all the stares on them.

"I loved you too." At those words, a smile began to grow on her face as hope ignited in her chest, and that was until Logan began to speak again. " I loved you so much. I was willing to work myself to death to get you a wedding ring that I knew you would always cherish and love when I made you my wife." Logan pulled the dimaond ring from his pocket, making maya gasp as a look of regret instantly passed onto her face. Logan rubbed the ring around in his hand a little bit as he felt tears welling in his eyes. He cleared his throat to relieve the the clenching feeling in his throat. "But I guess my love or work didn't mean shit after all." Logan hisssed placing the ring in maya's hand before he turned to walk away.

"Logan wait I-" Maya went to walk after Logan but was stopped by a secruity guard placing himself in front of her with penelope at his side.

"That's them. I want both of them escorted from this building immediately," Penelope frowned pushing her glasses up on her nose with a huff. Maya instantly began to panic and try to rush around the man but was quickly cut off and picked up by the much larger man as he began to carry her out. "Hey don't touch her asshole" Chase screamed preparing to charge in that direction but Penelope threw an order at one of the guards immediately securing him in a tight hold.