Chp 6: Side walking

Another Chapter 💖

Logan P.O.V

The city's largest building brightly sparkled from the sun reflecting off all the windows, making it an illuminating sight for all newcomers that come to this city.

This building standing proudly in the middle of this city was it's crown jewel, before it was here this city was poor it only accustomed a measly small buildings and a even smaller school with a population of only 200 that housed mostly old white heads.

But it all changed once one woman moved here and started her business it completely changed the whole history of this city. She used her money to build buildings the size of skyscrapers, bigger schools, malls, clubs, and a lot more.

After a while, people from all over the world came pouring in just to be a part of the city and to start a new life.

The woman who all made this possible was named Patience Miller, a successful buisness woman. A lot of people looked up to her as an icon, and even I supported her even though I've never seen her face to face.

But the older people that already lived here were not so pleased and saw her as a nuisance to their old way of life. Some even threatened her to leave, but that never stopped her it only caused her business to expand.

Thanks to her company it supplied people with plenty of jobs including me, when I first moved here from the country side I was out looking for work so i decided to apply at one of her biggest companies, and I was instantly hired on the spot.

Now I've been here for less than a year, but the job basically topped most jobs I've worked at, and believe me, I've done some pretty gruesome jobs.

I work as a janitor on the night shift, cleaning out offices after a busy work day.

Okay this job might not be at the top of most people's bucket list, especially since I'm working for such a good company I could have ended up with a better job, but the pay was really good, I don't have anyone standing over me, plus I love to clean too so I saw it as a win situation.

Since I worked in the evening It basically left the whole day for me to do whatever I want. I wasn't the type to just sleep the whole day away, so I got a job as a dog walker.

The job I got wasn't exactly for the pay it was mostly because I loved animals of all types. I've been infauted with them since I was little.

My parents constantly called me a wild child since I loved spending more time outside than in a shut-in and confond space.

"Whoa! Dixie slow down, and Alex, you keep up. Why are you guys so hyper today? What did you eat this morning? "

I laughed slightly, tugging on the leashes to slow down the overly excited dogs, practically dragging my large frame.

I had a total of 6 dogs I was walking, including mine, which were 7 super hyper dogs that I had to tangle with while walking down a busy street to the dog park.

After 13 minutes of trying not to get hit by cars and stopping two dogs from assaulting a stray cat, we finally made it to the dog park in one piece, thank god!

One by one, I let each one of them off the leash, each one picking up dirt, trying to go play among the other dogs that were present at the park.

When i finally got to my dog loki, he was patiently waiting with his tongue, lapping outside his mouth and tail wagging steadily.

"Sorry bud, I had to release the others before they chewed each other legs off." I chuckled, unchainimg the leash from his collar only to get a whimper back with a head tilt in answer.