|17|

|chapter 17|

ARIANA

Liked by cliff_2x, thekidlaroi, jackharlow, dovecameron and 2

Liked by cliff_2x, thekidlaroi, jackharlow, dovecameron and 2.904.131 others

thebig_ace: First night of tour. Think I was meant for this shit.🥇🎤😮‍💨

For some reason, I felt myself smiling just looking at the picture. Here I was sitting in my dressing room getting ready for my set, but as I was getting finished with my hair and makeup. All I could do was think about Ace.

"Hey sissy, what ya smiling at?"

"Frankie. If I ask you something, would you be honest with me?" I asked as he sat on my couch.

He scuffed and shrugged. "Honey, it's as if you don't even know me. Hell yes I'll always be honest, now what's going on baby cakes?"

I let out a small laugh and sighed. "I think I'm in deep shit."

"Oh really, so you're in love?"

I turned from the mirror and glanced back at him. "And how do you know that?"

He turned his head at me and smiled. "Do you really need to ask? I mean for one, I can see it all over your face. When you talk about him or when you're just in his presence period. So you tell me."

I didn't even bother saying anything to him after that. He was right, so what could I say?

"Welp Ms. Grande you're finished here."

I smiled and thanked Angela before getting up from my seat.

"Alright, show time." I said letting out shaky breath as I pulled down my skirt.

"You look absolutely gorgeous doll

"You look absolutely gorgeous doll." Frankie smiled as he leaned in behind me. "I guarantee that you'll be making that kid drool all night."

I roll my eyes and shoved his shoulder slightly. "Frankie!"

He shrugged. "What, you're the one acting as if you don't have any feelings for him."