|25|

|chapter 25|

ACE

"Ce Ce, baby I'm so glad to see you!" I smiled as I walked up to her pulling her in a tight hug

She hugged me back and laughed. "Aw Ace, you always know how to try and change the mood. Especially when you know it's about to be bad."

"Shit." I mumbled scratching the back of my head. "How bad we talking?" With ease I raised my body up onto the kitchen island.

Ce walked around it as she took a sip of her water.

"Hmm let's see. You come out on tour, and without mentioning a single thing to me. You bring Dove along, and here comes the good part.. I had to find out from scooter-of all people that you got her pregnant."

I shut my eyes and ran my hands over my face. "Alright, so I may have screwed up. But you need to understand that this was for a good reason!"

She glared up at me and folded her arms. "Oh, and what reason is that exactly?"

"Umm cause. I knew that if you found out you weren't the first to know then you'd be pretty pissed.." I said with my most convincing smile.

"Ha yeah good try. But no, the real reason you didn't tell me is because you knew I would eat you alive and tell you absolutely not! This is your first major tour you don't need this!"

I sighed and shrugged. "I'm sorry. But I didn't-"

"What? Have a choice. Please don't tell me that's what your were going to say. Because of course you did Ace. You always have one and the best one in this case would have probably been to keep it in your pants and not get her knocked up in the first place."

Putting my head down I sighed placing my hands into my pockets.

Alright so when she hit me up saying we needed her I talk, I knew that it was probably about this situation. But I didn't expect it to be anything like this.

I knew she would be pissed because I didn't tell her anything. But for her to be this upset with me.. I didn't know what to really say.

I'm guessing she could just tell I was upset by my body language because she slowly walked closer to me and placed her hand on my back.

"Alright.. look, this can be an easy fix. We'll just make up some story to grab the media's attention and then find a way to send her back home-"

"Wait. Send her back home?"

When she said that I felt like everything stopped moving for a moment.

CeCe nodded and shrugged. "Yup, now I know it's a bit of a late start but the quicker we get started, the better."

Oh shit.

"Uhhh ok, Ce so I'm not sure how to say this but I can't send her home."

She raised her eyebrows and chuckled. "You can't?"

"No. Because I promised her that she could be here with me as long as she was pregnant and I meant that."

I watched the look on CeCe's face go from confused to a pissed off expression.

"Ok look Ace, I love and support you. You know that and I always will. But this right here isn't really your call to make. It's my job to protect you, and your image."

"But scooter said-"

She scuffed cutting me off. "Scooter said? Scooter should have called and filled me in. He should have checked with me before allowing you to make such a huge judgment on your own."

I looked away from her as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Well I guess there's nothing else for me to say then." I sighed as I clapped my hands and slowly turned around on my heels.

Ariana stared over at me as I laid down with my head on her lap. I had just finished telling her what happened earlier with CeCe before I went talk with Dove later.

It was gonna be a hard conversation that I wasn't ready to have. But at this point I didn't have much of a choice or say over anything. They wanted her out and there wasn't much more I could do.

"Wow, I just didn't know you'd be so hurt by her having to leave."

I frowned and stared at her for a moment. "What? This isn't about me feeling hurt. This is about the promise I made to myself Ariana. The responsibilities I have as a soon to be father to that baby that she's carrying."

She raised her hands and nodded slowly. "Hey I'm sorry, but all I'm trying to say is that you can still be a great father to that baby without having her here right under you."

Without saying a word, I just looked at her trying to see if she was for real.

"All I'm saying is that you two have to be so close to have this child together. That's it."

"Ok but what about everything else I'll be missing? Doctors appointments and things like that, I need to be there."

Ariana just shook her head and stood up causing me to follow behind her.

"Look Ace I'm not trying to-

"What- side with everyone else? Cause that sounds like exactly what you're doing to me."

Before I could make it too far I felt her grab my arm stopping me. I turned back around to see her pouting up at me. "Ace, please stop. I'm sorry ok. I didn't mean it like that."

I sighed and shrugged. "No, I'm so sorry Ariana. You shouldn't have to keep hearing about this, it's not your problem." I sighed looking over at her.

Ari stood  up slowly on her tip toes placing her hands on my cheeks. "Don't say that, I wanna be here for you. No matter what."

"Ughh I wish I would've met you sooner." I groaned placing my head down in her neck.

She giggled and swung her arms around my waist. "You know I'm never letting you leave me, right."

I smiled and leaned over kissing her lips. "I sure hope not."

Ariana bit down on her lip as I let my hands run down her hips. She smiled up at me and winked, "I love you."

───────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Let me know what you think guys!

Any suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated, so don't be afraid to leave a comment or message me plss🫠

So sorry for any mistakes

кαүℓιη мαяιε ♡