|1|

| chapter 1|

ACE

"Ace, we need to talk."

"Nah not right now." I spoke keeping my eyes on my computer screen.

"Yes right now Ace. I'm serious." She said sternly making me close my eyes and groan. I'm trying to edit a damn video but I can't. As you can see.

I smacked my lips and shut the laptop before turning around to face her. "What's up, I'm kind of busy?"

She was standing there with a frown on her face as she looked down at me. Her arms crossed and I could tell by the way she was standing, that she was about to start with some bullshit ass drama.

"What is it now Lacy, I don't have all day."

"I feel like you don't appreciate me." She shrugged biting down on her bottom lip.

I let out a laugh not purposely or anything but I could don't help myself. She can't be for real.

"Appreciate you? For what, you're not my girlfriend." All we ever do is fuck. That's it. So I'm confused on why she thinks this is an actual conversation we need to have.

"Never mind. I knew this was a bad idea."

"Alright look, my bad. But I do appreciate you. Every single time you get on your knees to blow me you earn every ounce of my appreciation." I said with a smirk on my face.

She stood there looking dumbfounded. It looked like she wanted to cry and I swear I almost cared.

"You know what! I am so done with you!"

I shrugged following her as she stomped out my room. "Yeah ok, I'll see you later."

Yeah I said almost cared.

As we made it down the stairs I saw Cliff standing at the refrigerator drinking milk out the carton.

His nasty ass. I've told him a million times to stop doing that shit.

"Oh what's up-"

"Don't say shit to me!" She yelled throwing her hand up in his face. "Fucking weirdo!"

 "Fucking weirdo!"

"Well damnnnnn. I was just trying to be nice stupid bitch." He mumbled.

I couldn't help but to laugh at his reaction taking the milk carton out his hand and dumping it down the sink.

He just smacked his lips and I threw the empty carton away. "Ace. What the fuck you do to her ass now?"

"Nothing! The bitch is just crazy." I said grabbing me a granola bar from the cabinet and shrugged hopping up on the counter.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Blame my dick bro." I chuckled and he pushed my shoulder.

"Man whatever, but look you know why you're like this don't you?"