|Prologue|

|Ariana's pov.|

"Woooo! That shit gets me pumped every time!" I giggled as I watched Ace run around backstage with the boys.

They were horse playing and goofing around like they always do.

"Ughh fuck off Clifford!"

"Fuck you Chinatown!"

"For the last fucking time. I am not Chinese you dumbass!"

"Shit what are Ace?" Ethan asked and I watched as Ace stopped walking turning around to face him.

"Don't fucking worry about what I am."

"That's why your ass is ugly anyway."

"Fuck you, your moms like it bitch!" Ace laughed making me shake my head at him.

They can all be so damn childish.

Ace walked by me and I felt like shit was in slow motion no lie.

He was shirtless, wearing his pants kinda low and a black hat on his head

Fuck he looked so edible. I licked my lips slowly as I watched him talk. His muscles flexed as he moved around.

"Like what ya see huh mamas?" I blinked getting myself out of my thoughts and saw Ace standing. Right. In. Front. Of. Me.

"I do." I said grabbing his hand. "And I think you know that by now."

I watched his eyes flick from mine down to my lips and I knew what he was thinking, cause I was thinking the same thing.

He shrugged. "I do."

"Oh please. Let's not act like you don't want it too Ace."

Ace turned his head at me as he pushed himself off the wall and stepped closer to me. His large hands coming up to touch my face making me melt instantly.

He leaned down; his face close to mine. So close I could feel the sweat from his body, and feel his warm, minty breath hit my ear as he chuckled deeply.

"Aww that's cute Ari, you think you can handle me?"

At first I literally couldn't speak. Like I dunno, my breath was all caught up in my throat and I felt like I would choke and die if I said a word. But finally.. I got the courage from somewhere.

"It's cute, you think that I can't." I smiled up at him just as he did me and slowly moved his hat to turn it backwards on his head.

Here he goes with this bullshit. Ever since we started tour, he's been saying this same thing. That I can't handle him. But he just doesn't know. All he needs to do is give me the chance to prove him wrong. I know I could.

I shrugged standing up on my tip toes to whisper in his ear. "Besides, I love a challenge."

The feeling of his dick right on my torso was killing me, I wanted him. I needed him now.

"Fuck me." I said barley above a whisper. At first I wasn't even sure if he could hear me, that's how low I had said it.

His light hazel-green eyes met mine and he smiled shaking his head. "Ari-

"No, no I mean it. I really really mean it Ace. I want you."

At this point, a bitch is basically begging for it. But I don't even care, I want what I want.

"I can't do this to you Ariana. You're so pure, and innocent. I'm no good for you baby."

"I'm not as innocent as you think." He started at me and my eyes never left his letting him know how serious I was being. I ran my hands up and down his large biceps. "And you are good enough for me. I promise."

He looked like he was going to give in and almost wanted to break out in dance. This is something I've waiting so long for, and it seemed to finally be coming true.

"Are y'all about to fuck?"

I jumped looking up to see one of the twins, Grayson standing there with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

I groaned letting my head fall down on his chest. They always have to ruin every moment that we have.

"Actually, yes we were getting there. Can you leave now." I said giving him a tight smile.

Ace stared down at me and chuckled before putting me down. "Nah bro we were just messing around."

"Mmhm messing around alright. Your dick was about to enter her vagina." Andrew said making the rest of the guys laugh but I rolled my eyes.

Ace rolled his eyes and pushed him away. "Fuck off Andrew."

"B-but Ace." I moaned softly not wanting him to go.

"Don't worry babe I'll catch you later." He said sending me a quick wink before walking off towards the dressing rooms.

Fuck. This always happens. Guess I'll just have to show him that I can handle him.

"Oh Ari, baby you've got it bad."

I turned around to see Vic standing there giving me a sympathetic look. I pouted and nodded walking into her arms.

"I know."

───────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

leт мe ĸnow ιғ yoυ gυyѕ wanт мore..😚

кαүℓιη мαяιε ♡