|21|

|chapter 21|

ACE

"Bro alright, I said I'm coming!"

The guys were about to piss me off about this damn party. I didn't even feel like going, but of course they were going to drag me to it.

Cliff stood at the door frame and shook his head at me. "Man. It's a damn shame, you knew about this two days ago and you still ain't ready!"

I snapped back at him and rolled my eyes. "Ok, and maybe. That's because I didn't wanna go in the first fucking place."

"Now why all of a sudden you don't wanna go?" He asked as he made himself comfortable on my bed.

"I just don't, alright. Being around all those different people does not feel like a good time."

Cliff laughed and kicked at the back of my leg. "What in the hell has gotten into your ass. Usually that's what drives you to party. Being around everyone, being the center of attention. I mean, we both know you will be. Plus you know Ariana is one of the hosts of this party right?"

"Mmm yeah I know."

I didn't even bother to look back at him, cause I know his ass was looking at me crazy right now.

Ariana has been dodging me like crazy every since she found out that Dove was pregnant. Even after all we discussed.

Now I feel like a damn fool. Cause I sat there telling her how I felt, and she let that change how she felt. Maybe I should have seen it coming though. So I don't know why I'm so deep in my feelings.

"Ace, did something happen between you two?"

"Something like what?" I turned around to him as I finished rubbing my hands through my hair.

He gave me a look and raised his eyebrows up and down. "Bro, you know what."

I did know exactly what he was talking about. But even if that did happen, his nosey loud ass would be the last to know. 

I just shook my head and pushed the back of his head. "Nope. Now let's just go, before I change my damn mind. Where's Greyson and Ethan?"

"Oh they're down in the lobby waiting on your slow poke ass." He chuckled making me laugh and push him out.

"Yeah, whatever get your ass out."