|30|

*Happy Halloween🎃🤎*

|chapter 30|

ARIANA

I blew air out of my mouth as I watched from my seat, while my friends danced around

My sister Nicki's YIKES was blaring through the place and usually I'd be up and dancing to anything of hers. But today, I just couldn't get in the mood.

"Come on Ari, it's Halloween! You look fucking good, now stand up and show this body off!"

Victoria grabbed my hands pulling me up from my chair.

Standing up with my hands on my hips I sighed. "Vic, I love you but-wait where's Grace and tiff?" I asked looking around the dark filling room.

Victoria shrugged as she threw back her head, gulping down her drink. "The hell if I know. You know those whores always run off when they see dick coming through."

I giggled and rolled my eyes at her sly comment.

"Ari babe!"

"Justine!" I shouted wrapping my arms around the taller woman.

"My girls lookin so sexy tonight!"

"Court, I thought you couldn't make it?" I shouted over the music.

She nodded leaning towards me. "Yeah, but I decided that a bad bitch like me couldn't just stay in the house. If he can go out and do what he wants, then so can I."

I nodded already knowing her situation.

Her longtime boyfriend Zac has been doing some really shady stuff. She told me that he's been leaving and coming back and all time of the night. She thinks he's cheating.

But no matter what, I'm glad that she's not sitting in the house all alone and sulking.

Placing my arm through hers I leaned on her shoulder. "Well I'm happy that you're here."

"Me too bestie, now let's have some shots!" Victoria's loud ass yelled.

Not even putting up a fight, I took a shoot. As I let the liquid burn down my throat I felt a tap my shoulder.

"Sthhh ou, hot damn. Sex on legs walking through the door to the left."

Not really paying attention at first I just watched as all my friends stood there like idiots, drooling over some guys.

That was until I noticed the one in front. His walk- it was very familiar to me.

Ace?

I wasn't sure that it was him at first. But then he lifted the mask and I saw his perfectly sculpted face.

"Oh damn, that's Ace and his crew."

I looked over to see them biting down on their lips, which only started to piss me off. Like who do they think they are eye fucking him like that?!