|3|

|chapter 3|

ACE

"Damn this shit is awesome!"

"I know right." My eyes widened the further we walked into the building.

I had the guys with me cause I honestly just didn't want to go alone. CeCe said it was cool to bring them with me.

"Yo bro, check this out!"

I looked back to see Cliff dry humping one of the statues.

"You are such a retard I swear."

"Why did I choose to bring y'all stupid asses with me." I groaned before laughing and walking ahead of them.

"Cause we're awesome as fuck. Duh!" Cliff's stupid ass shouted making a face. I couldn't even hold my laugh.

As we continued making our way through the building looking around and literally gawking at the shit we saw. There was a loud high pitch noise making us look up.

There stood a short red haired girl with two other girls around her.

"Oh my god, oh my god! I-you're- it's Ace!!" The chick screamed as she and her friends jumped up and down.

I nodded with a smile on my face. "Hey what's up ladies."

"Umm hi, can we please have a picture with you?"

Giving them a smile I nodded. "Why of course."

"What's up ladies, I'm Cliff." He smiled and winked at them.

They all looked at each other before one of them nodded. "Hi, could you take our picture with Ace?"

I burst out laughing at his expression because he was hurt. He smacked his lips and pushed past Ethan and Greyson.

I got in position letting them hang off of me any way they chose as one of the guys took the picture. Then taking a picture with each of them separately. "We love you so much Ace!"

"Thank you sweetheart." I chuckled "So, what are your names?"

"I'm Rebecca! And these are my best friends Rose and Jennifer." The red head smiled up and me showing off her braces.

I nodded smiling back at them. "Well it was really nice to meet all of you. Really, and thank you so so much for the support."

After talking with them for a bit, I hugged them and walked away with them guys.

I was on a strict schedule. Cause CeCe was on my ass earlier today.

We were eating lunch and then boom! Got a call saying that some dude named scooter wanted to meet with me. CeCe said and I quote. "Ace. You better get your ass up and meet me at this meeting or we're gonna have problems."

And from past experiences, I don't want any of those problems so I decided to just go and meet her and this scooter man.

"Man that shit is so cool Ace!" Greyson said

Ethan nodded. "Exactly, you are the man, all these females falling all over you, ugh I would be in heaven."

Cliff nodded in agreement.

"Trust me, I know but you just gotta play it cool." I said as I finally made it to the receptionist desk.

The older lady smiled and looked up at me. "Hi, how can I help you?"

"Uh yeah I have an appointment with-"

"Me, he's my next appointment. Be sure to counsel the rest of my appointments for today, thank you Taylor." A shorter man with dark hair came out of nowhere smiling at me.