Iam not able to control myself.

Anirudh dragged Bondita to his study .

"Bondita you have changed a lot in these years .My Bondita won't cry if someone asks a question ,she used to boldly answer them but what happened to you now.",asked Anirudh

"Am I yours? just now you told 'my Bondita' .Do I belong to you?" Bondita asked chuckling.

"Iam sorry I said by mistake ", apologized Anirudh.

"No problem,Iam ready to give myself to you Sakha babu", said Bondita.

"Bondita who taught you to speak like this? You became too naughty"asked Anirudh .

"I didn't learn anything from anybody.You know how much naughty Iam , then why do I need someone to teach me?Iam capable of speaking like this. ",said Bondita.

"Then what all you are capable of? " Anirudh asked sarcastically.

"I will show you what Iam capable of."said Bondita and started moving towards Anirudh.

"What are you doing Bondita ? ...Why are you.... coming towards me ...?"..p..please....move..move..away from ...me."stammered Anirudh.

Bondita walked towards Anirudh. Anirudh was pinned to the wall ,she moved close to him. Anirudh started to breathe heavily.

"I am capable of giving complement to my friend.Today you look too hot,"said Bondita and continued.

"And I am capable of expressing my thoughts to you.I don't know what is happening inside me when seeing you ,I am unable to control myself.My hearts says to hug you tightly.", said Bondita.

"I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF.Once if I see your eyes I will lose myself",said Bondita and moved away from Anirudh avoiding contact with his eyes.

Anirudh face became red .

"Bon..dita... Iam....go..ing..to...read ....
....You...get..freshened...up...and...
come ..to the..study", stammered Anirudh due to nervousness.

"Sakha babu why are you stammering like this?",asked Bondita.

"No... Iam fine",said Anirudh .

"Ok where will I change my dress ?asked Bondita.

"Take your luggage and go to my room."said Anirudh.

"Are you going to share your room with me ?",asked Bondita.

"I will stay in the study hereafter".said  Anirudh.

Bondita left to Anirudh's room.

Please vote ⭐ and leave your valuable comments.