Anirudh in Das haveli

Batuk started to follow the person at midnight. The person went into the kitchen. Batuk kept his hand on the person's shoulder which made the person to jump with fright.Its none other than our Bondita .

"Batuk is it you , I thought it was a ghost",said Bondita with a relief.

"Boudi what are you doing in the kitchen at this midnight?",asked Batuk.

"I came here to eat sweets batuk", said Bondita .

"Ok I will help you boudi",said Batuk .

"What help ? I don't need your help at all Chote Zamindar ,You will eat all my sweets",said Bondita sarcastically.

"Boudi I said that I will help you in finding the sweet Box . I won't ask share in your sweets because I am in diet ",said Batuk.

"Ok batuk ,now help me in finding the box.You see in that cupboard and I will check here ", said Bondita and started searching.

After few minutes batuk found the sweet box and gave it to Bondita.
Bondita ate the sweets happily.

"Now go and sleep boudi .Don't wander at the night time ",said Batuk.

"You go and sleep Batuk ,I have some work",said Bondita.

"What work boudi ? Won't you get tired at all ?",asked Batuk.

"Batuk I want to make a call ,you go and sleep . Don't worry about me , nobody will kidnap me ",said Bondita playfully.

"Boudi you don't know about that chandrachur ,he is keeping a bad eye on you .I should protect you from him ,You won't understand.", thought Batuk to himself.

"Boudi no problem I will accompany you ,even I am not getting sleep.",said Batuk.

"Ok then it's your choice",said Bondita.

They both went to the hall to make the phone call.

"Boudi whom are you going to phone at this midnight .Which fool will be awake at this time?", asked Batuk.

"Your dada",said Bondita.

"What ? Are you going to call dada ,if your thakuma comes to know about this ,thats all our chapter close ",said Batuk.

"That's why I came in this midnight because all will be sleeping na ",said Bondita .

"Dada will also be sleeping now,how will he take your call boudi",asked Batuk .

"Yes Batuk I didn't think about it .He will be sleeping now ,I don't want to disturb him ",said Bondita sadly.

"It's ok boudi we will phone him tomorrow,don't worry ",said Batuk.

Bondita and batuk went to their respective rooms .As soon as Bondita entered her room some one closed her mouth and tried to close the door but Bondita escaped from the person .She locked the room from outside and ran to Batuk's room to call for help.

"Batuk some one tried to kidnap
me ",said Bondita crying.

"Boudi what happened say me clearly?",asked Batuk .

"Batuk some one closed my mouth and tried to drag me inside my room and lock the door.I escaped and came to you room ",said Bondita

"It might be chandrachur", Batuk thought to himself.

"Did he escape from your room?",asked Batuk .

"No Batuk I locked him inside my room",said Bondita.

"You did a good work boudi,we will catch him today",said Batuk .