His happiness was her

Bondita slept in Tapur's lap and tapur was sleeping in the sitting posture itself. In the midnight Anirudh went to Bondita's room and saw them sleeping .He tiptoed into the room and slowly woke Tapur.

"Barrister Babu why are you here at this time ?",asked Tapur.

"We had a small fight So I came to ask sorry to Bondita ",said Anirudh.

"Oh ok Barrister babu but she is sleeping now",said Tapur.

"Why is she sleeping in your lap?",asked Anirudh.

"She was crying when I came here and she slept in my lap itself Barrister babu",said Tapur.

"Why was she crying Tapur ?Now a days this Bondita started to cry for each and every thing ",said Anirudh.

"She said that she has plucked all the happiness from you and she is a ill luck in your life ",said Tapur.

"I shouldn't say that didi wants to leave Barrister babu for his goodness,he will feel bad", thought Tapur .

"This girl has become a mad ,you know na Tapur she is my luck ,she is my life and she is my every thing. She is the one who gave me all the happiness in my life ,Iam nothing without her ", said Anirudh tears forming in his eyes.

"I know Barrister babu ,I also said the same to her",said Tapur.

"Ok it would be paining for you to sleep in this posture , you go and sleep in your room. I will take care of this mad girl",said Anirudh.

"Ok Barrister Babu", said Tapur chuckling.

"Tapur you can call me as Dada,Iam like your brother na ?",asked Anirudh.

"Ok Barrister Babu no no dada ",said Tapur smiling.

"Ok my little sister it's getting late, you go to your room and sleep", said Anirudh smiling.

Anirudh made Bondita to place her head on his lap .He was admiring her face while sleeping.

"Bondita who said that you have plucked my happiness ?You are the one who showed me what is happiness",said Anirudh.

" You are the luck that is given to me by the god",said Anirudh.

"Sorry for shouting at you ,I was angry that you was about to call me as 'dada' . I don't know why I getting angry if you call me like that, be careful don't ever call me like that in your lifetime",said Anirudh.

"You look so beautiful while sleeping",said Anirudh.

Bondita smiled in the sleep

"No ,you are more beautiful while you smile", said Anirudh.

He slept seeing Bondita's face. Meanwhile Tapur was going to her room when someone closed her mouth and dragged her inside his room.

"Who are you ,leave me"said Tapur and tried to shout but she couldn't.

"Iam the ghost who came to eat you",said the person who was covering himself with a black blanket.

"Hey idiot Batuk , isn't that you?",asked Tapur.

"Tapur how did you find that it was me ,I thought to scare you but you found out ", said batuk removing the blanket.

"Who else will do stupid things like this at this haveli other than you",said Tapur.

"Respect on me is decreasing dad by day isn't? No body in this home is respecting me ,they don't even care about me but Iam sad that you too are doing this ", said Batuk.

"No Batuk I just said for fun",said Tapur sadly.

"Ok I will forgive you ,but why are you wandering at this time?",asked Batuk.

"Boudi was crying...", Tapur started when batuk interrupted.

"Why she was crying ?what happened?did my stupid dada say anything?",asked Batuk.

"Relax... relax....I know about the love you have for your boudi but don't act too much ",said Tapur.

"Ok what happened ,why boudi was crying",asked Batuk.

Tapur described the whole incident.

"Ok Tapur ,now why did you leave boudi .She needs someone to be with her na ",said Batuk.

"My dada is with her ",said Tapur chuckling.

"What ? You have dada no body said me that ,even boudi didn't say that she has a brother",said Batuk confused.

"My dada is not the brother for my Bondita didi ",said Tapur.

"What are you saying I can't understand ",said Batuk .

"I am speaking about Anirudh dada",said Tapur.

"When did barrister babu change into Anirudh dada",asked Batuk.

"Today only ",said Tapur.

"Ok if my dada is brother for you also ,then who am I to you "asked Batuk.

"Friend",said Tapur.

"Only friend",asked Batuk walking a inch closer to her.

"I am tired ,I am going to sleep ",said Tapur and ran away to her room blushing.

Batuk went to his room to sleep. Anirudh woke up first at the morning and he was admiring Bondita who was sleeping in his lap like a small kid the whole night. Bondita opened her eyes slowly and immediately when she say Anirudh she jumped from his lap with a jerk.

"Sakha babu when did you come to our room",asked Bondita.

"Yesterday night when you were sleeping ",said Anirudh.

"Ok sakha babu I will make coffee for you ",said Bondita and was about to escape when Anirudh held her hand.

"Why was you crying?",asked Anirudh.

"I was not crying , when was I crying?",acted Bondita.

"I know everything , Tapur said me the reason. Bondita who said that you plucked my happiness ,you are my only happiness. Bondita remember one thing If you leave me that will be..
",said Anirudh but Bondita closed his mouth.

"I won't leave you sakha babu,never. I was wrong ", cried Bondita hugging her Sakha babu.

"My Bondita won't cry",said Anirudh wiping her tears.

Sorry for this late update . Please forgive me my lovable readers.

Please vote⭐ and comment