Her dress

Bondita changed her dress.She was wearing a crop top with shorts, she didn't have any other dress . She  went to the study to meet Anirudh.

"Sakha babu I got freshened up ",said Bondita

When Anirudh saw Bondita in shorts his eyes widened and his heart started beating fast.He turned back.

"Bondita don't you have any other dress",asked Anirudh.

"Sakha babu I don't have any saree ,I only have dresses like this",said Bondita.

"Usually you wear saree right, then why don't you have any saree?",asked Anirudh.

"After going to London I started to wear modern dresses Sakha babu,so I don't have sarees", said Bondita.

"Bondita then today while arriving you wore a saree right, where did you get it?",asked Anirudh.

"Hmm...ahh.... Sakha babu I will share what all happened in London",said Bondita but was interrupted by Anirudh.

"Bondita I asked you from where did you get that saree?",asked Anirudh.

"Sakha babu why are you turning that side ,turn towards me", said Bondita.

"I asked you a question, answer for that", said Anirudh.

"If you turn ,I will answer Sakha babu", said Bondita.

"Bondita I don't know why Iam  unable to see you in this dress,I have saw many girls like this in London but Iam not able to face you.Iam getting nervous while seeing you and Iam not able to speak", thought Anirudh to himself.

Anirudh turned towards Bondita but he avoided seeing Bondita.

"Bondita I turned, now you answer  from where did you get that saree",asked Anirudh.

"I don't want to lie to you,but promise me that you won't say it to anyone", said Bondita.

"Why are asking promise for such a small thing,I just asked you from where you got that saree.Ok I  promise that I won't say it to anyone",said Anirudh.

"Shotti", Bondita asked pinching her throat.

"Shotti", Anirudh said smiling.

"You didn't change at all Bondita but your naughtiness has increased,I know the way to control your naughtiness", Anirudh thought to himself.

"Som's girlfriend gave me that saree ", said Bondita.

"What Som has a girl friend?"asked Anirudh with shock.

"Yes ,Som is loving her deeply", said Bondita.

"He had never said this to me but he told you about his love to you", said Anirudh.

"Yes,he likes me more than you.If he had said this to you ,you will start to advise him", said Bondita.

"Som in this age you won't know the difference between love and infatuation.Infatuation tends to happen very quickly and involves a strong attraction, love is a much deeper experience of knowing someone fully, feeling bonded and close to them, and caring about them in a way that's both enduring and not centered around how they make you feel" Bondita imitated like Anirudh.

"You are teasing me isn't ,Iam angry with you ", said Anirudh and puffed his cheeks.

Bondita poked his cheeks and started laughing.

"Whoever likes you or not,I love you more than anyone",said Bondita and hugged him.

Anirudh's heart melted by her words. Anirudh suddenly released the hug.

"What did you say ,did you say that you love me ?",asked Anirudh.

"Yes,I love you as a friend,teacher, protecter and many.", said Bondita.

"Ok my sweet Bondita", said Anirudh holding her cheeks .

"Bondita first change this dress,if Kaka sees you like this he won't stop his shiv shiv shiv", said Anirudh chuckling.

Please vote ⭐ and leave your valuable comments.