Batuk's plan

Bondita and Anirudh were talking for a long time when sun poured through the window . Bondita looked gorgeous when the sunrays fell on her face , Anirudh was admiring her even with out blinking. Anirudh came back to his sense when Bondita snapped her finger.

"What happened sakha babu ,why are you looking at me like that?",asked Bondita

"Nothing Bondita ,you look so beautiful",said Anirudh mesmerized by her beauty.

"Thankyou Sakha babu ",said Bondita blushing .

"Bondita sun has raised, I have to go home now otherwise your thakuma will not spare me ",said Anirudh and left .

The whole night Tapur and batuk was guarding Bondita's room and they fell asleep there itself. Bondita cheeks flushed thinking about Anirudh's complement.

"What happened to me ?why am I feeling like this ?Many have said that Iam looking beautiful but when Sakha babu said that Iam looking beautiful I feel something different", thought Bondita to herself.

Bondita took a shower and changed into a light pink saree. When she came out of the room she saw Tapur and batuk sleeping near her room door,she woke them up.

"Why are you both sleeping here",asked Bondita.

"Boudi we were guarding your room last night ,I don't know how we slept",said Batuk in sleeping tone.

"Batuk if Thakuma had saw you both sleeping here she might have created a big scene here",said Bondita.

"Boudi were is Dada ",asked Batuk.

"Just now he left to tulsipur ",said Bondita.

"Then where did he sleep ?",asked Batuk.

"We didn't sleep ,we were chatting the whole night",said Bondita and left to kitchen.

"Batuk will didi and barrister babu behave like this at your home also?", asked Tupur.

"Yes ",said Batuk keeping his hand on his head.

"Batuk you said na we will plan something to bring barrister babu and didi together.What is your plan?",asked Tapur.

"I will say you in the evening ,come to your garden at sharp 6:00 ",said Batuk.

"Ok",said Tapur and left to her room.

The clock struck six, Batuk and tapur reached the garden on time.

"Batuk now say the plan ",said Tapur.

"We should plan a fake marriage to Anirudh dada",said Batuk.

"Are you a fool batuk , already because of this fake marriage and stuff my didi had suffered a lot. Did you forget all that ?Do you want my didi to be hurted once again",said Tapur.

"Do you think I won't care about boudi ?,she is my best friend and she is like my maa .I have not even saw my maa but her affection towards me always remembered my maa. She have always cared me like her own child. How did you think that I will do something that will hurt my boudi ?",asked Batuk nearly crying.

"Batuk don't cry ,I didn't mean that you wanted to hurt didi",said Tapur worried.

"Who said Iam crying ,Zamindars won't cry ",said Batuk wiping his tears.

"Batuk you know na because of barrister babu's fake marriage with Manorama ,my didi's heart broke into pieces",said Tapur.

"I know but this time that won't happen.We will just arrange for a marriage ,Iam sure that Bondita boudi will confess her love to Anirudh dada if she comes to know that Anirudh dada's marriage is fixed with another girl.",said batuk.

"Batuk don't you have any other plan ?we will plan something else .Why should didi confess her love ,we will make barrister babu to confess his love towards didi",said Tapur.

"That's too tough ,dada won't accept that he loves boudi that easily .But to make boudi realise her love is very easy ",said Batuk.

"Ok ,but barrister babu won't accept to marry anyone na .Then how will you convince him?",asked Tapur.

"Only one can convince him ,he is none other than my kaka",said Batuk.

"But will he help us ?",asked Tapur.

"He also wants them to be together .He will surely help us ",said Batuk.

"Ok I will also help you ",said Tapur.

"First of all both das family and Roy Chowdhury family should be in the same place ",said Batuk.

"That won't happen , thakuma don't like your kaka at all ", said Tapur.

"Yes ,she doesn't like my kaka but still now she has a soft corner for him",said Batuk.

"No no she sees him as a enemy",said Tapur.

"I can prove you that your thakuma still cares for my kaka. I have a plan I will say my kaka to act like he is very sick , surely your thakuma will go to see kaka .Even boudi and sumati maa will come to see kaka ,you can join them and come to Roy Chowdhury haveli",said Batuk.

"I can't believe this ,I know about my thakuma very well.Your plan won't work ,think of a better plan",said Tapur and left.

"I will prove you ",said Batuk to himself.

Batuk phoned kaka and said all his plan,kaka agreed to act as Batuk said for the wellbeing of Bondita and Anirudh. Batuk went to the dining hall to inform that his kaka is bedridden.All his plan was heard by chandrachur.

"Batuk act nicely ,this is a nice chance for me to kidnap Bondita.All will be busy acting in Anirudh's marriage,I will easily make Bondita
mine ",thought chandrachur and laughed.

Meanwhile batuk started his acting to Bondita and other das family members .

"Boudi Kaka is not well ,just now bihari called me",said Batuk.

"What happened to kaka sasurji?"asked Bondita crying.

"Boudi he suddenly fainted it seems ,he said to bihari that he wants to see you ",said Batuk.

"Thakuma kaka sasurji is unwell ,we will go and meet kaka sasurji if he sees us he will become well",said Bondita crying.

"How will your thakuma come boudi ,she doesn't like our kaka right?",asked Batuk acting to be sad.

"I will come but not for that old zamindar ,just for my
granddaughter ",said thakuma.

Batuk signalled Tapur that he was successful in his plan.

"Every one pack your things we are going to tulsipur .But one thing we won't stay in Roy Chowdhury haveli ,we have our ancestral home in tulsipur we will stay there ",said thakuma .

"What is this new twist, then how can we execute our plan",said Batuk to himself.

All packed their dresses for one week to stay in tulsipur.They reached tulsipur in the evening.

Please vote⭐ and leave your valuable comments below 👇