catching her cheating (requested)

"Yunjin," You called out as you walked through the front door of her home, the extra key she gave you still in your hand.

You looked around for her downstairs but didn't find her anywhere.

You pulled your phone out of your pocket to check the time yet again.

You're supposed to go out tonight with Yunjin, your girlfriend of five months, the girl that you are head over heels for.

You haven't had much time to spend together lately, though.

Because of how crazy busy she's been since the group debuted, your time together has been scarce.

However, she's promised that would change and it would all start with a night out tonight.

You've been so excited about it.

But you can't find Yunjin anywhere and she's not answering your texts or calls either.

It's awfully strange, considering her car is in the driveway.

"Babe? Are you home?"

You started to climb the stairs, wondering if maybe she got a ride from one of the members and went into the studio or practice even though she told you that she had today off.

It was odd but you were just trying to block out that worry that lingered in the back of your brain that something just wasn't right.

You walked down the hall to her room and you found that the door was open just a tiny crack, barely enough to allow you to see into her room.

You were about to knock and say her name once again.

You raised your hand but dropped it when you heard something peculiar.

A voice you didn't recognize mixing with Yunjin's.

"You're a great kisser." The unfamiliar voice spoke. "Has anyone told you that?"

Yes.

You.

You've told Yunjin that many times.

Why was someone else telling her that now?

"And you're so sexy."

"So are you," Yunjin said in response to this person.

And your heart dropped.

Opening the door, it slammed against the wall, startling your girlfriend and the stranger that were making out on her bed.

"Yunjin? What the hell is going on?"

"Isn't it obvious?" The woman scoffed. "Leave, please."

You scoffed and stared her down as you folded your arms over your chest.

"You know who you're making out with? My girlfriend of five months. So how about you leave?"

The woman looked away from you and to Yunjin before standing up.

She got dressed and grabbed her things and as she did so, you stared at Yunjin in anger and frustration.

But she struggled to look at you.

"Get out!" You yelled as the woman stopped in front of you. "I don't want to hear you say anything, just go!"

She left, hurrying down the stairs and out the front door as quickly as possible.

And once the front door slammed, you scoffed at Yunjin as she finally looked at you.

But the look in her eyes was one of hurt, as if she had a reason to be hurting when everything she would deal with because of this was all her fault.

"Y/N? Please let me explain."

"Explain? What is there to explain? I saw you making out with someone that isn't me. You're a cheater!"

She stared at her feet on the floor before looking at you.

"I can't believe you. I can barely look at you right now."

"I know." She quietly said, staring back at the floor once again.

"How long has this been going on?"

She didn't answer at first. She just kept her teary eyes on the floor, unsure of how to respond.

"The truth, Yunjin! Tell me!" You loudly said and she exhaled shakily before looking up at you.

"A few days."

Her confession was astonishing to you.

"But I swear, it means nothing. She means nothing to me!"

"Oh, is that so? Is that why this has been going on for a few days? Is that why she looked as though she was undressing you with her eyes and you were making out on your bed? The same bed we were cuddling in two days ago?"

She sniffled before she stood up.

But feeling so much anger and heartache, you just exited the room and rushed down the stairs.

She was chasing after you.

You could hear her sock-covered feet on the stairs, her footsteps coming after yours.

She tried to take your hand but you just pushed it away as you spun around.

Seeing the tears in your eyes made her heart ache worse than it already was.

"I love you so much." She said as she threw her arms around you, holding you as tightly as she could.

But you just blinked away your tears and pulled out of her embrace.

"How can you say that you love me when you've been cheating on me? You love me? But you're okay with completely ruining everything that we have by being with someone else?"

"It was all a big mistake-"

"Yeah, it was, Yunjin!" You agreed as you walked to the door. "Don't call me. Don't text me. I'm done and I'm never coming back."

You walked out the door and down the steps, turning around to face her to say one last thing.

"I hope you two will be very happy together."

She pleaded for you to not drive away, but you didn't listen.

You pulled your car out of her driveway with no plan of ever turning back around.

She made her choice to ruin your relationship with what she did.

Now you've made yours.

And you're never changing that, no matter what.