catching her cheating - part two (requested)

It's been almost seven weeks since that day.

Since you stormed out on Yunjin and swore that you'd never turn back to her.

And you've kept your word on that.

You don't even listen to the voicemails that she leaves you, though there are several of them that continue to flood in each day.

The texts she sends you get deleted as soon as you see her name appear on your screen and you've grown so tired of her constantly blowing up your phone that you're close to blocking her.

It's clear that only one of you has moved on and realized that you deserve better.

It didn't take long for someone that you were already close with to come and give you all the comfort that she could.

You were so heartbroken that day that you didn't know who else to turn to aside from this trusted friend, who came rushing to your home to pull you into her arms and swear to you that everything was going to be okay.

And she proved to you that with her there by your side, as well as some TLC, you'd recover from the betrayal and heartache that you felt.

It was much easier to do so when she stayed by your side as much as possible, even staying at your house instead of the dorm to make sure that whenever you needed her, she was there.

But your close friendship blossomed into something else, only taking about four weeks for you both to realize how strong your feelings for each other were.

It wasn't just you wanting a rebound to forget about Yunjin or trying to get back at her.

You genuinely adored Kazuha, more than you adored Yunjin when you were together.

She was your whole world and you felt completely safe falling hard for her because you knew she was doing the same for you.

Currently, you were peeking out the curtains to wait and see when her car would pull into the driveway.

She got out of practice early and promised to pick up some food for you to share so you could have some quality time together, cuddling and watching some films.

You felt a rush of excitement flood over you upon seeing her arrive and you watched her get out of the car before making your way to the door, where you met her.

"Hi, baby," You smiled.

You closed the door behind her and watched as she set the food on the table before she pulled you into her arms for a long hug and a sweet kiss.

You sat down on the couch, still holding onto each other as you share kisses and talk about how the day went for both of you, thinking you were alone and no one or nothing could ruin your time together.

But you were wrong.

Yunjin has been getting suspicious of Kazuha lately.

She understands that all of the members began to look at her differently when they found out what she'd done to you. 

But Kazuha was just acting differently. 

She just looked happier than she's been before, as if she was falling for someone special. Yunjin knew that look and that feeling, having been there before.

And whenever she'd ask Kazuha who she was falling for, she'd just get a dirty look and some bitter words telling her to stay out of her business, along with some other things.

And so, Yunjin followed her today, just to see what was going on.

And, to her shock, the place she followed her to was your home.