calling her by her full English name (requested)

You were almost jumping up and down in excitement as soon as you heard the car pull into the driveway.

Today is your' and Yunjin's second anniversary and you've tried your best to make it special.

You know she's been so busy lately and since she's so exhausted and her muscles are a little sore due to working so hard, you decided to have your anniversary dinner here at home.

You prepared a meal that you both love, you had everything planned to give her a massage after, you made dessert, and you figured you'd end the special night cuddling after a warm bath together.

Candles are everywhere, the lights are dimmed, you got her flowers, and some romantic music is playing softly.

But when the door opened, it wasn't just Yunjin that was there.

The other four girls were too.

"What's going on?" You asked her.

"I should be asking you that. What's happening here?" She wondered as she looked around at everything.

"I thought you'd be coming home alone." You said as you looked at the girls awkwardly. "Yunjin, today is our second anniversary."

"Oh, happy anniversary, you two!" Kazuha smiled.

"Two years! Wow, that's huge. Maybe someday soon, we'll see a proposal." Chaewon said as Yunjin looked at her.

"Well, we should go," Eunchae said.

"No, stay," Yunjin said, making you frown.

"Yunjin, we can hang out another day. It's your anniversary with your beautiful girlfriend. That's so much more important." Sakura spoke.

"We had plans first. I didn't know this was all happening." Yunjin said. "She can wait."

"I can wait?" You repeated in shock. "Are you being serious right now? I spent most of the day planning this!"

"Okay, we'll celebrate later then. Let me hang out with my friends." She said as she headed for the stairs. "Stop being such a pain in my ass."

You hadn't ever been so furious in your entire life.

You went to such great lengths to make this special for the two of you and she's just blowing you off as though it's nothing?

You were angry and you weren't holding back.

"Jennifer Huh!" You yelled as you folded your arms over your chest.

Yunjin slowly turned around and gazed at you in shock.

"You better stop it right now. You don't talk to me that way especially not on our anniversary. All I wanted was to make this special for us. I worked so hard on it just for you to blow me off as though it didn't matter."

"You're right." She sighed as she walked to you. "I'm so sorry, baby."

"You should be."

"I know and I am. I love you and I appreciate all of this, I truly do. I just had plans with the girls and I felt bad for breaking them. But you're far more important."

You nodded as she cupped your cheek gently in her hand.

"You're beautiful and so, so sweet. Thank you for doing all of this for me, for us. I don't deserve you."

"Sometimes you don't." You grinned. "But you do for the most part, just not if you act like this."

"I won't ever act like that again. I was an idiot and I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Am I forgiven?" She wondered.

"I guess so." You said, shrugging your shoulders before kissing her with a happy smile.

"I love you. Don't ever forget that." She said as she continued to kiss you.

"We're going to go," Chaewon spoke.

"But we will be teasing you for this for years to come." Eunchae laughed.

"I think I saw her soul come out of her body for a second," Sakura mumbled as the girls laughed and walked out of the house.

"Let's have a great night, baby. Happy anniversary. Here's to many more." She said as she kissed your cheek.

"As long as you never talk to me that way again, we will for sure." You joked, making her giggle. "At least I know how to get your attention from now on."

"Oh, god, please don't. That was so scary." She groaned as you laughed joyfully, knowing she'd learned her lesson.