finding out that she wasn't your bias (requested)

"I'm going to go and get some food for us. I'll be right back, okay?" You told Yunjin and she nodded befre giving you a quick kiss on your lips.

She watched you walk out of the room and focused back on unpacking the boxes that are in the bedroom.

With your relationship growing serious after spending several motnhs together, you and Yunjin decided it ws time to move in together.

However, she can't move out of the dorms right now for obvious reasons.

So she suggested the next best thing - you move into the dorm.

After talking it out with the girls and the company, it was agreed that you moving into Yunjin's room with her would be alright until you could get your own place together someday.

"Another box of clothes," Yunjin mumbled to herself as she tore the next box open. "What a surprise."

She pushed the box aside and tore the tape off of the next box before tearing into it and she was shocked by what she found.

She saw a bunch of Sakura-themed things inside the box.

She pulled out item after item to find it was all of Sakura.

From photocards to clothing to journals and even phone cases.

"Okay. I heated up some food that Chaewon made, she said we could have some of it." You explained as you entered the room.

But you froze upon seeing all of your Sakura stuff scattered across the floor and your girlfriend in shock.

"What's all of this?"

You paused and tried to think of a response while Yunjin put the pieces together on her own.

"I can't believe this. This whole time I've been thinking I was your bias when, in reality, it's been Sakura. Hasn't it?"

"Well..." You paused and watched her fold her arms over her chest. "Yes."

She scoffed and sat down on the edge of the bed.

You sat down beside her but she didn't look at you.

She refused to.

"In my defense, you never asked who my bias was."

"I just always assumed it was me." She said as she stared down at her lap in sadness. "I thought if my own girlfriend was going to be biased towards anyone, it'd be me."

"Yunjin, it's nothing personal. I was Sakura biased from her IZ*ONE days."

"Was?" She repeated as she looked at you.

"Yeah, was. You're my bias now."

"Are you just saying that?" She asked and watched you shake your head.

"No. I mean it." You said as you took her hand into yours. "I'm in love with you, everything about you. Being your girlfriend has helped me to learn everything there is to know about you. You've been my bias for a long while now."

"So, it's not Sakura? Why do you have all this stuff then?"

"Memories, mostly. I spent good money on a lot of this stuff and I have a lot of good memories with it all. Sakura might not be my bias now but she was at one point and she'll hold a special spot in my heart for that. I don't want to just throw all this stuff out."

"Okay. I can accept that." She said.

You gathered everything and tossed it back into the box before placing it in her closet.

"There. Out of sight, out of mind." You said and kissed her cheek softly.

"You promise I'm your bias now?"

"I swear, baby." You said as you sat back down beside her. "Sakura might have her charms, but I love you and you're going to be my bias forever."

She smiled from ear to ear and you quickly threw your arms around her to bring her in for a big hug, happy to see her looking much happier now.

"I love you too." She smiled and kissed your lips lovingly.

She sat back against the pillows and pulled you in between her legs to have you sit there as you shared some food, happier than ever as you embark on an exciting journey together.