oblivious (requested)

"Yunjin, you came," You grinned as you saw Yunjin making her way to you and your friends in the club.

It's late and you're drunk, so your friends called for Yunjin to come and pick you up.

Usually, you'd argue and say you're not that drunk and continue letting loose in the club for a while longer.

But you can't do that when Yunjin is the one here to pick you up.

You haven't told her but you're head over heels in love with her and you'd go anywhere at any time if she's the one that you've got by your side.

"Hey," Yunjin sighed. "Are you drunk?"

"No," You said.

But the way that you slurred the word gave you away.

"Maybe a little."

She shook her head with a smile before grabbing your bag.

"Let's get you home then, okay?"

You nodded and leaned against her as she pulled you into her arms.

"Are you cold?" She asked as the door opened and the chilly night air fanned against your skin.

"A little."

"Can you stand on your own for a second?"

You nodded and she let you go to take off her hoodie.

"There you go, baby. You should feel warmer now." She smiled at you as soon as she helped you pull it over your head.

Baby.

Oh, how you love hearing her call you that.

She does it often and each time, no matter what's going on, you always feel butterflies in your chest.

You wonder if she calls you that because she's in love with you too.

"Come on, let's get you home."

She helped you into the car and then started to drive to your place.

You fell asleep on the drive home and Yunjin was mesmerized by the sight of you sleeping so soundly.

She didn't want to wake you up but she had no choice.

She just hoped you'd be able to fall back asleep quickly so you could get some rest and feel better in the morning.

"Hi," She said as you opened your eyes when she turned off the car. "We're at your place. Let me help you inside."

You got out of the car and walked to the door with her help.

"Do you remember how much you drank tonight? Do you think you'll be hungover in the morning?" She asked as she helped you down the hall to your room.

"I don't remember how much I drank. I'm not that drunk though and I'm serious about that. But I'm sure I'll have a bit of a hangover regardless." You said as you sat down at the foot of your bed.

"Are you tired?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

"Do you have anything going on tomorrow?" You asked her.

"Not that I can think of." She answered. "Why?"

You took her hand into yours and she knelt on the floor in front of you, staring into your eyes.

"Can you stay?"

"So your hair won't get into your face if you throw up in the morning?" She joked.

"No." You whined. "Because I want you to."

She cracked a small smile before she started to brush her thumb across your palm.

"Okay. I'll stay."

Your eyes sparkled and the sight made her heart flutter.

"Let's get you out of this dress you have on and get your makeup off and then you can sleep."

She took off the hoodie of hers that you had on and after she grabbed you some clean pajama bottoms and a shirt, she started to help you out of your dress.

She unzipped the back of it and pulled the straps off of your shoulders, watching it slip off your body and hit the floor.

"Yunjin?"

"Yeah?"

You took a deep breath as she helped you into your pajamas.

"Do you like me? More than a friend?"

She looked into your eyes and then took a deep breath.

"You want the honest answer?"

"Yes." You quietly spoke.

"No."

Your heart dropped.

"I don't like you. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you."

And suddenly, your heart stopped aching and began to flutter instead.

"Let me go get your makeup wipes real quick, okay?"

Before you could reply, she left the room, only to return a moment later.

"If you don't feel the same please don't feel pressured to say it." She said as she started to brush the makeup wipes across your left cheek.

"But I do. Why do you think I asked?"

"I didn't know if you'd ever ask." She chuckled.

"I guess alcohol makes me fearless, you could say."

She shook her head with a giggle at your joke.

After she finished wiping off your makeup, she softly stared into your eyes.

"Tired?"

"No."

And before she could say anything else, you put your hands on her cheeks and then put your lips on hers.

She kissed you back, even though there was alcohol on your breath, and quickly, you melted into each other.

Despite how passionate the kisses you were sharing were, she still pulled away after a few moments, just to check on you.

"You're okay? You're not too drunk, right? I don't want you to wake up in the morning after we make out feeling confused and not remembering anything that you said."

"I drank a bit, yes. But I won't forget any of this, I swear." You said breathlessly.

She leaned in to kiss you again after feeling confident enough that you'd remember all of this tomorrow and wouldn't regret a single second of tonight.

She gently laid you onto the bed and hovered over you, deepening the kiss.

These moments were perfect; even more so than you ever imagined they could be.

The way she kisses you and the way her lips taste made you feel weak.

You could feel her fingers wandering across your body and it felt heavenly.

And every kiss and every brush of her fingers on your skin made you pull her closer and crave her more.

And you made out until you fell asleep, curled up in her arms.

The thought still lingered in her brain that, maybe, you wouldn't remember confessing to her or hearing her confess to you.

Either way, she'd be repeating the confession back to you, making sure you know that she is so, so in love with you.