would you? (requested)

"Why are you so nervous, baby? It's just me." Yunjin smiled as she lifted your chin, making you lock eyes with her once more.

"I'm sorry. I just have something I've been wanting to ask you and I'm nervous about how you might react to it."

"Don't be nervous or sorry. Just talk to me, darling. I'll listen and I won't judge. You know I never judge you." She assured as she brushed her thumbs across your cheeks.

"Would you ever be interested in a polyamorous relationship?"

She looked a little caught off guard for a couple of seconds before she started to think about it.

"I ask because I'm curious. I don't want you to think that I'm unhappy with just us or the way things are now. Because I'm not. I'm happy and I'm so in love with you. But I just had to ask because it's been running through my mind a little lately."

She smiled over your ramblings, which you tend to do when you ask her something and try to explain yourself quickly to reassure her.

"I know." She said. "I'm happy too and I'm very in love with you as well. Would I ever be interested in something like that? Maybe. I mean, too many people in one relationship might be kinda awkward, such as a few partners. But one or two... I'd consider it for sure."

You smiled in relief.

"See? That wasn't so scary." She chuckled. "Do you have someone in mind? Is that why you're asking?"

"Not exactly."

"So none of the girls?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about being with you and one of the girls but... maybe." You said, shrugging your shoulders. "I don't have anyone particular in mind. I was just asking."

"Okay. Well, now you have an answer, baby. Yes, I would be interested in it. But I'd prefer to know the person so I know I can trust them, for my sake and yours. I'd also want things to be fair between all three of us. We'd all have to get equal love and attention."

"I agree. That's only fair."

"But yeah. If it felt right, then I'd be okay with it. As long as it doesn't ruin us. Because even if someone else joins our relationship, I still love you more than anything."

"I love you too, Yunjin; more than anything." You smiled and shared a few kisses before curling up to her, as close as possible.