one of the girls walk in on you making out (requested)

"Yunjin? Are you almost ready?" You called out as you walked across the bedroom floor to the bathroom.

But just as you went to knock again, the door opened and Yunjin sent you a sweet smile when she saw you there.

You were just about to repeat your question since she hadn't given you an answer yet but you became speechless upon seeing how breathtaking she looked.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress and her long red hair was curled beautifully.

You could only say one word when you looked her up and down.

"Wow."

She smiled and turned the bathroom light off.

"Thanks, baby. You look gorgeous." She complimented you before kissing your cheek. "How long until we have to go?"

"The girls are supposed to meet us here. They're going to text us when they arrive. We have about five minutes." You replied and hit your lip as you continued to admire her.

"Five minutes, huh?" She asked as she turned around. "Think that gives us enough time to make out a little?"

It wasn't much time at all.

But you were both ready to head out the door aside from having to slip on your shoes and grab your bags so you could head out to dinner with the girls and the company.

So, even though it wasn't much, it was enough for now.

It was clear that Yunjin was just as obsessed with the outfit you had on as you were with hers.

The desire was strong and you couldn't resist each other.

You hurried over to her and threw your arms around her neck as you gave her a passionate kiss.

She smirked against your lips and pulled you closer as she began to let her hands travel across your body.

"Wow is an understatement." You spoke against her lips. "You're too beautiful for words."

She smiled before leading you to the bed.

Sitting down on the edge of it, she pulled you onto her lap and wrapped her arms around you once more.

"You're so sexy." She said. "I just want to rip this outfit off of you."

"You can't." You giggled against her lips.

"Maybe not right now but when we get home, it's going to be on the floor. Either by you taking it off on your own or me tearing it off." She smirked.

You pulled away from the kiss as she hummed against your lips and just a second later, she started to kiss your neck.

"So pretty." She said. "And you smell amazing. We should just stay home."

You chuckled as you tilted your head back.

"I'm serious. I'll text Chaewon and tell her that I'm throwing up and we'll just stay here and make out."

You giggled before shaking your head and cupping her cheeks to kiss her again.

You pushed her back against the bed and she slipped her hand beneath your dress to caress your thighs, only for you to push her hand away.

"No, no."

She whined but kept kissing your lips, her hands falling against your hips.

But just a few seconds later, you heard someone's voice coming from the doorway.

"Are you two okay? You're not answering your phones- oh, my god!" Kazuha said as she realized what you and Yunjin were up to.

You pulled away and looked at Kazuha with wide eyes.

"Kazuha, we can explain-" Yunjin said.

"Please don't." She nervously chuckled. "I don't want to hear about it."

"What are you doing up here?" You asked.

"You weren't answering so they asked me to come see if you two were okay."

"Oh, right. I guess we didn't hear because we were-"

"Busy? Got it." Kazuha interrupted Yunjin with a chuckle. "Just get ready or we'll be late."

"Okay." You said before grabbing Yunjin's hand.

Kazuha went back downstairs as Yunjin whined when you began to pull her off the bed.

"You want to tear this outfit off of me so badly? The sooner we go, the sooner we'll be home and you can do that." You winked.

Yunjin raised her eyebrows playfully practically dragging you out of the room.

"Then what are we waiting for, baby? Let's go!"