New Testament

We began our journey of 2 players in a new virtual yet new reality with them screaming.

Y/n: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Momonga: "WTFFF!!! AHHHHHHHHH".

Y/n: "STOP SCREAMING YOU SKELETOR RIP-OFF!".

Momonga: "I CAN'T LOG OFF!!!"

Y/n: "ME TOO!!!!"

Both: "HAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: "Let's think for a second. Maybe this is a glitch? The servers are shutting down."

Momonga: "If that were the case then wouldn't we already have left? This seems something outta an isekai."

Y/n: "..."

Momonga: "..."

Both: "Nahhhh..."

Y/n: "Unless?".

Momonga: "Then wanna go check that out?"

Y/n: "You bloody bet!".

With both idiots coming to a correct conclusion based on only manga. Both stood from their seats and went towards the door, opening it— though the door doing it automatically as they still have the game interface and all. But that's not the point, the is the 2 of them are going to check their conclusion. 

The 2 walked out the door and were met with a white-haired butler and several maids bowing their heads— a simple gesture made often by the in-game NPCs. The only problem was whether the 2 could tell the difference between AI-made routines or real maid and butler actions not made by the AI.

Momonga: "Follow us." Ordered Momonga to the maids and the butler.

Within 20 feet of walking distance, Y/n, and Momonga went to the throne room where the Guild Master would sit and be greeted by Albedo— the Guardian boss of the 10 guardians who protect each floor of the guild. Y/n, being guild master went to the throne and sat in it with his legs crossed, and his wings let free— 3 on each side: 2 regular-sized and 4 at a smaller size. Momonga stood by Y/n's left side as Vice Guild Master.

Y/n: "Bow down." With that command made the maids, the butler and Albedo kneeled before the 2. With the 2 looking at the banners that represented each member. Momonga's being a skull and Y/n's being a halo that was lifted by multiple hands.

Y/n: "Nostalgic isn't it. I wish we all could've met IRL."

Momonga: "Yeah..."

Y/n: "Is the log-off button still not there?". Y/n's reply was a headshake signifying no.

Y/n: "*sigh* It isn't showing up on mine either."

Both: "*sigh*"

Momonga: "Well I think we can confirm it now."

Y/n: "Yep. We're totally stuck here."

Both sigh again but this time it's questioned.

Albedo: "Is something the matter, Supreme Ones?". She comes closer and repeats the question again but horny O_O.

Y/n: "Uhh... *looks at Momonga*".

'Her... Her mouth is moving?! *Internal screaming*'

Y/n: "N-no. Everything is fine Albedo. There's no need for concern."