SUBARASHI!!!

[Timeskip brought to you by Yankee with no brim!]

After domesticating the "Wise King of the Forest", Y/n found it annoying that Momonga would keep the damn hamster. Yes, it did remind them of a comrade who owned a hamster but... he didn't take good care of it. Nonetheless, the hamster would be a bother to Y/n if Momonga didn't suggest training it for reasons.

"Ugh. Here I thought we would see what this world has to offer. Though that massacre with the mages back then was fun but that got worn off as I saw MY own creations attack ME!"

Momonga just shrugged and rode the hamster to meet with the others. 

"Oi! Don't ignore me you no flesh motherfuck!" 

Minutes passed by as Y/n continued to insult Momonga with ridiculous names that originated from memes, games, and movies.

"Oh! There you guys are! We were wondering what took you guys so long." One member of the group exclaimed as Y/n, Momonga, and Narberal came out of the thick forest. "So whaaaaaa..."

The member stopped mid-speech as he saw Momonga ride a ham- Wise King of the Forest. "Holy fuck! Is that the Wise King of the Forest?!" 

"Sadly, yes". Murmured Y/n

"Be at ease. He's under my command now so he won't do you any harm" Momonga assured.

The hamster spoke to assure the group as well that he is no threat to the group unless Momonga, his master, permits it. 

"Amazing! such a giant magical beast" One member spoke.

Y/n and Momonga's live mental reaction: 

"You can feel the wisdom and strength of the beast

"You can feel the wisdom and strength of the beast." Another member commented.

*Cue the same reaction*

'Am I too powerful to understand the bullshitary that is being spoken???' Mentally questioned Y/n.

Looking for a second opinion, Y/n and Momonga looked at Narberal and asked her whether the hamster felt powerful.

"Putting its strength aside, its eyes brim with power," Narberal answered, looking at the hamster's right eye.

*Brain.exe has stopped*

*Rebooting* 

"There is a problem with this." The protag spoke. "If Mr. Momonga and Mr. Y/n take the beast out of its natural habitat, the village will experience frequent monster raids?"

"That is true. But with the village being defended by goblins and 3 special units, the village won't experience any disturbances that may harm them."  Y/n responded.

"But what if that's not enough?" The protag questioned. "Enri and the village will die!" 

With a sigh, Y/n walked up to the protag and lightly slapped him. "Look kid. If I say it's going to be alright, it is. You've seen us come out with the hamster. I stayed in the village when you guys met me. I know the defenses well through and through."