Resurrection

"Well... That was something." Momonga teleported next to Y/n. 

Y/n nodded. "Yep. To be honest, I was surprised when she made me bleed though I did handicap myself 'cause you know; deception and stuff." 

"Right..." Momonga rubbed his boney chin. "Strange thing is, Shalltear was mind controlled which in retrospect is sus in it itself since the undead in general can't suffer from most status aliments." 

"But who?" Momogna muttered. "The only real 'threat' would be the theocracy when you massacred their forces a few chapters back." 

"I couldn't care less but if it is them then I'll raze their entire nation to the ground and no one is going to stop my madness!" Y/n replied with a grin. 

"Yea, yea edgelord." Momonga scoffed then sighed. "We should head back to resurrect Shalltear... all that gold we saved up now just gone."

"No need my dear cum-colored friend." Y/n patted Momonga's back. "Let me do the work."

"[MADE IN HEAVEN]!". Y/n summoned a huge magic circle beneath the now-finished battlefield. Sparkles of white, gold, and violet emerged from the circle and condensed into a coffin of pure mana and hp. The coffin opens itself and disintegrates into nothingness leaving only a figure laid on the ground.

"W-when did you have such a skill?!" Momonga shouted. "I thought you said-" 

"I thought and said wrong. It seems like we can level up in this world much more than in the game." Y/n interrupted.  "And the amount I gained is worthy to make do unspeakable horrors..."

"H-how much?"

"30 levels."

"NANI?!"

[Timeskip by my co-... for legal reasons, my lawyer has to stop]

"Do you have any idea how much stress you've put me through?!" 

"It is beyond shameful that you revolted against us Shalltear." 

"You should be grateful that the Supreme Ones had the mercy to resurrect you." 

"You disappoint me Shalltear." 

The guardians inputted their own frustrations and disappointment onto Shalltear as she caused problems for the whole tomb. Most were harsh on Shalltear while others were somewhat 'reasonable' of her own faults. 

Shalltear herself is clueless about what the other guardians are saying to her as she has no recollection of what happened to her after being struck down by that priest. Then again, she was in a frenzy and perhaps that caused the revolt too?

"Momonga-sama, Y/n-sama, I beg for forgiveness for what I caused. Please set upon me a punishment on me! Whilst I don't remember what I have done, I shall reflect on it and take any repercussions." Shalltear deeply bowed in front of Momonga and Y/n. The latter of which felt uncomfortable with her plea.

"There is no need of giving you a punishment since you don't remember nor were you conscious of your actions after your little... problem." Momonga shrugged. "Besides, the one needing punishment is the person who caused this in the first place." 

"I agree. Then again, it seemed that you give information to them as when I fought you your eyes kept 'on and off' as if the person was seeing through you." Y/n frowned. "It's plausible that they know of us to the extent of knowing our abilities..." 

"Ah, that reminds me. What about Sebas? He hasn't come yet despite Albedo having all of us come to the tomb." Demiurge asked. "If he is also-"

"No. I deliberately had Sebas do his spying as bait." Y/n answered before going more in detail. "Having someone like Sebas continue his tasks despite a crisis like this is something Momonga thought of. In case, Sebas who was with Shalltear is next on the list of the bastards."