The Start of a Passion

Y/n: "Say, Momonga don't you want to explore the outside?"

Momonga: "I do. This place feels like a prison of sorts. The only thing keeping me sane is a potato going around my room."

Y/n: "Good. Narberal."

As the Angel called out for the maid outside his door. The doors opened letting through 2 maids and 2 butlers and that includes the name Y/n called out for.

Y/n: "Narberal. Me and Momonga will be going outside for a while. Please notify all the guardians of this."

Narberal: "Then I will assign guards to come along with you."

Y/n: "No need. We wish to go alone."

Narberal: "P-please reconsider, Y/n-sama! If anything were to happen to the Supreme Ones, we would risk our lives to protect you to sever that risk." 

Y/n: "Narberal... Are you doubting my ability to protect myself?"

Narberal: "N-no! T-that was never my intention Y/n-sama!"

Momonga: "Narberal there is something we need to do in secret outside. No one is allowed to come with us."

A brief silence engulfed the room. As the maids and butlers were afraid to speak against the decision of Y/n and Momonga. But the silence ended as soon as the Narbelal uttered the words...

Narberal: "I-I understand."

With those words, Y/n and Momonga teleported out of Nazarick. 

(Scene Change) 

In a narrow hall, Y/n and Momonga walk to the end of it, going up its stairs. Upon exiting the stairs, 3 of Demiurge's Demonic Generals stood proud at the exit/entrance of the stairs. With another passing by, of it being Demiurge.

Demiurge: "Hm?" 

Demiurge stood, confused about who the 2 men were. Y/n and Momonga having to be in disguise weren't recognized.

Y/n: "Demiurge..." 

The voice of Y/n made it clear who has authority. Demiurge recognized the voice of authority and kneeled.

Demiurge: "My lords. May I ask why you come with no guards, and dressed like that?"

(For reference this what Y/n and Momonga look like: )