Cocytus vs. Lizards

Out on the edge of the swamp a striking turquoise figure stood with its arms crossed. Waiting.

And waiting...

And waiting...

"For fuck sake!"

"For fuck sake!"

Cocytus stomped the ground in anger.

"It's been 5 fucking hours since I came here and I've seen nothing but memes!"

Blowing some cold mist into the air, Cocytus calmed himself down and proceeded to close his eyes.

To wait...

...

Fuck it!

Cocytus opened his eyes and began to walk into the swamp. Once he stepped into the swamp, an outline of 5 figures came into view.

"Did... All this time... You..."

*Cocytus.exe has stopped*

*Restarting*

As his brain gave up and rebooted, Cocytus only has anger in his mind.

"Fuck My 'epic' speech that I worked hard on!" Cocytus yelled. "Just come at me with whatever you got! Win or die, that's how this is going to go out."

Laying out his fist like a boxer, Cocytus kept his fist up to guard whatever they threw at him.

3... 4 of them came rushing at the insectoid with the last one sending magic-boosted stones at his body.

"[Iron Skin]!"

"[Icy Burst]!"

"[Strength-up]!"

3 of them used their skills to land devastating blow at Cocytus. The range guy switched to more common ammo to support the 3. The other melee lizard stealthily appeared behind Cocytus.

"A 5v1..." Cocytus grabbed the lizard with the ice blade and the one-arm giant lizard with 2 of his arms respectively. "A fair fight."

Twisting his hips for his right leg to go out behind him and kick the lizard with raw force.

Lifting the 2 attackers with his hands, Cocker throws them at opposite directions.

"Weak but good." Mist blew out, "Though you won't be needing him."

Taking advantage of the icy surface the lizard with the ice blade made, Cocky blitzed at the shaman and grabbed him like so: