Precautions

Angela woke up suddenly to the sound of her alarm going off. After she recognized her surroundings and got her breathing back to normal, she pulled herself out of bed and took a shower. 

When she got out she dried her hair and put it in a bun. She put on a nice dress that Felicity had bought her with a pair of heels. She went into her kitchen and made a strawberry-banana shake. 

She then went back into her bathroom and put some light makeup on. 

Angela checked the time and saw that she didn't have to be ready to go for another hour. She the walked over to her couch and turned the TV onto the news. She saw that the Partical Accelerator would be launching in two weeks. 

She made a mental note to look into that.

After a while Angela turned off the TV, grabbed her purse that had her resume already tucked inside it for her interview, and made her way towards the door. 

Before grabbing the handle to exit  her apartment, Angela pulled out her phone and placed it in an easy to reach pocket, just in case with Oliver on speed dial. 

She could never be too careful, especially with her past. 

--

Update~ 1/24/17

This chapter is definitely wayyyyy shorter than the original one but i like where Angela's career choice is going much better now :)