Inhale, Exhale

Angela woke up the next day and decided to make Barry some breakfast in thanks for letting her crash for the night.

She looked over the side of his bed to see him quietly snoring away on the floor.

She crept into the bathroom where her bag was. She quickly got dressed and ready for her job at the academy.

After slowly and carefully creeping out of Barry's room, she made her way to the kitchen.

It didn't take Angela long to figure out that Barry hadn't food shopped in a while. She ended up clearing old food out of his fridge.

After her thorough cleaning, she grabbed butter, cream cheese, eggs, bread, and bacon. Surprisingly, the bacon and bread were still edible.

Just as she was pulling the bacon out of the oven, a sleepy Barry walked in.

"You made breakfast?" He asked surprised, while a smile started growing on his face.

"Yep, I had to make sure you had some kind of nutrition." I laughed, "What are you doing up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep with that smell invading my nose, making me hungry." He chuckled sitting down at the table.

"Well, wait no more here's your cream cheese eggs, hickory bacon, and buttered bread. I would have put jam on it but it went out of date like three months ago." She said placing his plate in front of him with a mug of coffee. He smiled sheepishly.

As Angela was quickly washing her plate Barry cleared his throat.

"You have to talk to Joe." He said seriously, "Not that I don't like having you stay here, it's just that I can't stand seeing you guys like this."

"I'll talk to him I promise. Tomorrow at the latest, since my schedule is pretty tight today." I replied.

"I thought they gave you time off? Do your burns still hurt?"

"Yeah but I refused to take more then one day since I need the money now. And I barely feel them. We're still on for the movies tonight with Iris?" She asked changing the subject.

"Yep, I'll pick you up?" He offered.

"Sure that'd be great, do you mind running me to work?" Angela asked.

"Nope." He said placing his plate in the sink.

In the blink of an eye she found herself in a alleyway near the academy, bag on her shoulder, and a coffee in her hand with a sticky not on it that's said; 'Don't want you to be late, now do we? (;'

She laughed and stuck the note in my bag pocket and made her way to the academy.

--

"Okay class! I know we aren't in the auditorium today, Mrs. Martinez needed it for spacing reasons for the petite Nutcracker Show at the end of November. So we are using the orchestra room since it was open. And I have two of the cello students here to help me with what we are working in today." Angela stared as everyone settled down.

"A lot of people have been have been making cover songs with their own instruments, and some times making songs sung alone into duets. We are going to be working with that today, and I may have an example I've been working on. Find your partners, pick any song, that doesn't have excessive inappropriate wording or rap," she emphasized, "and creatively spit the lyrics and make it a duet."

"You have the sheet music I gave you right boys?" Angela asked my guest cellists Robert and John.

"Yes ma'am." Robert replied.