And a One

Angela followed Barry and Felicity as Barry gave her a small tour of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Why doesn't he look at me like that, Angela asked herself sadly before snapping out of her unwanted thoughts.

"And this is where my team monitors the police bands for criminal activity." Barry said as they entered the cortex, "We can track anything that's happening in the city. Check this out, we've got our own satellite."

"I know," Felicity said looking around, "I've hacked into it from time to time." Angela laughed. Typical Lyss.

"Rude." Cisco said said taking a bite out of his licorice.

"It is, of course, so wonderful to see you again Felicity." Caitlin said walking over as Angela leaned up against the wall, "I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about."

"I'm really good at keeping secrets." Felicity replied making Angela scoff.

"Really?" Angela asked playfully.

"That was one time Ange and I was tipsy okay? When will you forget and move on?" Felicity moaned as the attention went towards Angela.

"Oh I'm over it, I just like to bring it up every once I awhile to tease you. My brother got all big brother protection mode after he jumped to conclusions from the confidential female information I gave you to keep to yourself." Angela laughed.

"What female information?" Cisco asked intrigued.

"If you really want to know, I'll tell you later." Angela said waving him off.

"Yeah," Barry dragged out, "Felicity works with the Arrow."

"Sweet!" Cisco exclaimed.

"And you apparently do not specialize in that era." Felicity said looking at Barry.

"Now it's all making sense. You know who the Arrow is!" Cisco said to Felicity, "Wait do you know who the Arrow is?" Cisco asked pointing his new licorice strip at him.

"Uh, no? I probably know as much as Angela does, right Angie?" Barry said trying to get out of this situation.

"Bar, you just ratted yourself out man." Angela replied rolling her eyes as Barry realized his mistake.

"Wait you know too?!" Cisco said shock as he looked at Angela.

"Let's just say we have the same blood type." Angela shrugged.

"And let's just say that my team has a similar set up, but with more, pointy objects." Felicity cut in.

"Welcome, Ms. Smoak." Dr. Wells voice called out as he rolled into cortex.

"Dr. Wells," Felicity asked in shock, "The Dr. Wells?"

"Please, call me Harrison, Felicity."

"Oh, you know who I am?"

"Ranked second in the national informative technology competition at age 19. Graduated MIT with a Masters degree in cyber security and computer sciences. I know you are. I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields. That's what brought me Cisco, Caitlin, and I foresaw great things from you as I also foresee in Angela." He said taking off his glasses.

"Speaking of great things," Barry put in, "Wanna see something cool?"

--