Jealousy

Author's pov:

V and jimin was walking towards their next class when they saw Brad with their minions walking towards them with a smirk.
"Not again " tae winned making jimin chuckle
"Hello baby boy miss your daddy "
Brad asked with a disgusting smirk plaster on his face.
"I think I need to be born again and again for that to happen and how many times have I told you that I don't have a daddy kink and also stop smirking or I will not hesitate to do that myself and trust me you won't even be able to recognize your own face "he ended it with a growl and left with jimin.
"Brad are you sure he likes you " one of his minions asked.
"even if he don't I will make him "he said with a smirk.
"you sure you won't be killed or something, he is the fucking bad boy of the university "
"Well I think he is really pretty so that's why I want him and if I want it I will get it "

"Jungkook leave him " RM said trying to calm the younger down who was punching the life out of bard and his minions who was with him.
"how can I calm down hyung. When this fucking basted called him 'baby boy ' , I will kill him and take his soul to hell with me and torture him until his soul dies. " he said while giving a last punch and turning to his hyung who had a confused expression.

"Can I ask you why you punched him"
Yoongi asked after the younger calm down.
"Because he called my mate a baby boy " other grew even more confused by that.
"when did you get a mate and who is it " jhope ask getting excited
"I have a mate and it's Taehyung and I punched him because he called him baby boy " others were shocked by the new information.
"We got a beautiful queen " hobi said shaking suga.
"in need we got a queen more beautiful than the angels " RM said with a smile.
"so have you guys found your mate by chance " Jungkook asked
"I found " RM said
"who "
"jin"
"well you got some one with the same eye colour as yours. " Jungkook said with a small smirk thinking about how Jin will handle RM's clumsiness
"then why are you smirking "
" just Thinking about how he will deal with his clumsiness "
"Yaa I'm not that clumsy " RM said with a pout and others just laughed at him.
"Right, your not that clumsy your are more than clumsy " said suga with a smirk.