Sure.

Author's pov :

Tae and jimin are in their class when someone poked jimin from behind making him a little irritated.
"what "
He asked with a small frown. The person who poked him slightly shake his head and spoke.
"hey nerd "
Jimin gave him a "what the fuck look "

"What do you want " he said getting annoyed by the boy.

"Will you give me what I want " he asked with a disgusting smirk plaster on his face making jimin annoyed as fuck , but he gave a sweet smile and said
"Sure "

"You are a real nerd. Meet me in the bathroom after this to help me with this problem " he said pointing at his pants.

" ok , now leave me alone "
He said and turned around but soon he hissed when the boy pinched him in his arm making tae notice him.
"Are you OK? "
Tae asked with concern.
"no I'm not he has been poking me and pinching me "
Jimin said with a small Whin

" why "

"Because he is hard and he NeEd's mE to Solve it " he said way to  dramaticly  to which tae chuckled and asked

" do I need to interfere or will you handle it yourself"

"I'll do it "

"OK then " he said turning his attention back to his book

*rings*
As soon as the Bell ring tae and jimin got out of the classroom. While they were talking and walking in the hallways they were approached by the same boy who poked jimin.

" hey nerd miss me "

"no " he said with an expressionless face making the boy a little embarrassed but he didn't let it show

" OK, then come with me "

"I won't "
"come " he commented while grabbing his arm .  As soon as he grabed his arm his hands was twisted back by a Furious tae
" he told you he won't come so fuck off "
The boy tried to grab tae by his hand but as soon as he tried he received a blow on his stomach by tae.

" I had left you this time because you are new but you won't listen . So what should I do should I break your leg or your arm."
Tae said with creepy's smirk on his face. The boy become a little frightened but he didn't show it and  shouted at him.

"  are you crazy or what my father is a big  Businessman he would kill you"
The boys said this time smirking but his smirk soon fell when he received an another Blow his stomach by tae

" go on tell him" he said with a smug expression
" you're not scared"
" why should I be scared when he won't even be able to touch me . "
" because he can kick you out of this university" the boy said but this time holding his hand which tae let go.
" okay what will he do next hmmm"
"what "tae went near him and said with a creepy voice so no one else could hear him.

" okay, listen here you brat . I am certainly older than you and you should learn to respect elders and the boy who you poked during the class is also older than you so respect him if you don't want a broken arm or broken leg or a black eye .  because the next time I see you  Direspecting him or anyone else that I know you would not be able to stand up for a week . CLEAR! "

"y-yes clear I won't" the boy is now terrified of tae .

Tae smile and patted him on the shoulder and slightly squeez it .
" you better not" the boy gulped while hearing and noded and his head .
"Good " saying that he left the boy and walked towards jimin.
"  you okay chim "
" yep  I told you I will handle it"
" but he grabbed your arm naa, I can't see my soulmate hurt" tae said winning , jimin chuckled hearing this and patted his head.

" okay then let's go Jin hyung must be burning with anger and did you forget we have to give those four a tour. " jimin said with a raised eyebrow looking at tae

" Oh shit,  then why are you waiting let's go I don't want my poor ears to bleed from lecture of Jin hyung "
Tae said dragging jimin and towards the entrance .

" great now I am the one who was late"

"jimin " tae set with a glare
Seeing the glare jimin Gulped and said with a nervous laugh
"w-what are you waiting let's go he must be waiting "
This time jimin was dragging a glaring tae.

——————————————————

Hope you liked it 😊