Tour

Jin's pov :

Where are those brats leaving me alone with them. He thought and sighed heavily.

"there they are " I heard Jungkook say and turned around to see Jimin dragging a glaring tae.

" what were you guys doing huh. "
They both looked nervous and said.

"h-h-hyung w-we were i-in clas-s " jimin said stuttering. I raised an eyebrow at them and they sight .

" hyung we were coming from class when some newbie decided that jimin was a nerd and he was weak so I thought, why not give him a little taste of my fist. That's what happened". Tae ended with a deep sigh.
I just nodded my head knowing what will happen if tae get angry and turned towards RM who was looking at me with adoring eyes making me blush.

"OK then let's give you guys a tour " said tae with a bright smile. Making all of us nod our head.

Author's pov :

After the tour have ended they bid there goodbye and reached their house in the woods

" I'm so tired" jimin said spreading like a starfish on the couch.

" I'm too " tae said hugging just jimin.

" hyung, let's go for flying you promised "

tae said to jin who was sitting on couch looking at them hugging with a small smile.

" We will go only after dark and after eating dinner "
Jin said and yawned after that.

"OK " tae said smiling widely
"Hyung are you tired , if you are tired you go and get some rest we will prepare dinner "
jimin said. Hearing jimin Jin's eyes shot open and yelled a loud NO...

"why " jimin asked with a small pout
"because you guys have -"
"tried to burn down the whole kitchen within 5 minutes " tae said cutting Jin of in the middle.

" Exactly, and I'm not willing to take that risk again soon and make my kitchen suffer "
Jin finished with a dramatic expression .

"OK fine "
both agreed with a pout making Jin chuckle and he patted there head.

" both of you know that I can't live without you guys right "
tae said suddenly getting emotional making Jin and jimin confused of the sudden mood change.

"We know " both said at the same time.

"Why are you suddenly getting emotional, tae you OK " jimin said getting worried.

"I'm......... I'm OK, nothing.......... just tired " he was about to get up when jimin pulled him back .

" Soulmate I have known you for over 200 years we both know when you lie to us so spill what's your mind"

jimin said while gently caressing tae's hand and Jin patting his back. Tae sighed

" You guys know that's my power is used for fighting and for defence right"

Tae said making both of them nod. He sighed softly and said
" that's the problem" making both jimin and jin confused

" why is your power bothering you " Jin asked worrying .

" it's not that hyung, it's just that you know my powers are both fighting and defence I can fight at the same time my defence helps me to identify if there is danger nearby and I am feeling the strange feeling of someone watching us " tae said now looking down

"you where feeling this and you didn't even think to tell me" jimin said with an exaggerated gasp. And Jin hit his head sighing. Making jimin Pout .

" for how long " Jin asked softly.
" for 6 months I think even lesser......... I'm not sure hyung " tae said sighing for the ninth time.

" don't worry Tae " jimin Said while giving tae a born crushing hug making tae smile and giving the hug back with equal force.

" Tae maybe they are curious about you or us or anyone of us " Jin said assuring Tae.

" maybe, so................ Hyung........... Dinner... "

"oh, I was so into the talking that I forgot about it dinner, both of you wait here I will make dinner within an hour after that will go for flying, okay ? "

"OK"
Both tae and jimin said in unison making jin smile and left to kitchen to make dinner.

On the other side of the woods

JK, RM, Jhope and suga arrived at their new house

" this house is big but still small than my anyway nice selection hyung" Jungkook eyeing the house in front of them

" nice one Namjoon " Jhope said with a smile

" guys let's go inside we bought this house to rest no to stare at it's beauty" suga  said with a annoyed face

" hyung you have been only standing for only Mear 5 minutes how come you get so tired so easily" RM asked

" well technically I save my energy for something useful"

" Right to fuck hobi hyung " JK said with a small smirk .

" No,  we have not mated yet and why the hell did you think that I will bottom" hobi said With an offended face .

" because there is no way in hell or in heaven that suga Hyung will bottom " JK said with amused face.

" so unfair " hobi said while pouting making suga chuckle .

" so hyung why haven't you both mated yet " RM asked

" techniquely because both of us are dominant and its quit impossible for a dominant to be submissive." suga said with a small smile.
" but now we know why we were not able to Mark each other or mate each other" Hobi said with a wide smile.
" why " JK ask now confused as hell

" because we are not complete we have one more person in our relationship" suga said with a smile.

" and who is that person "
JK askd now getting excited to know who is the third person

" it's Jimin " both of them said with wide smiles.

" will this trip to earth really help us to find out mates " RM said shaking his head.

" now can we go inside my legs are paining now" suga said with a Whinn