my love

Author's pov :

As the two of them made their way to the bed while kissing both of their tattoos were glowing with their natural appearance on disply while both of their wings were dragging behind as they made their way to the bed.
" tae you are so beautiful " said kook as he picked tae up and put him on the bed while getting ride of his pants. Tae was also doing the same thing to him at well. Now both them are naked completely.
" tae you nervous we can do it another time if you are not ready" kook said asked as he slowly kissed tae.
" no I'm ready. I have waited for hundreds of years already" he repaid by kissing kook who slowly moved his fingers down to loose him up.
" ahhh" tea said as he flinch as a finger entered him.
" shhhhh......it's OK try to relax tae and take deep breaths.........." with kooks said words tae relaxed a bit.
" can I move them " kook asked to which tae nodded slightly. With this kook slowly started to move his fingers and scissoring him open before adding fingers as he loose up. When a long moan left tae's mouth he knew that he hit that spot. He thrust his fingers a little more time before putting this dick straight to the hole. Which made tae to make a long moan. Kook made sure tae was comfortable before asking tae if he could move which tae agreed. He started to move now that he got the permission, those slow and Slopy soon enough turned into rough and hard movement which made tae breathless.
"K....kook s..s.slow..ahhh d.. do.. wn....  ahhh.... a....b..b..it" tae said as the overwhelming pleasure was to much to handle for him.
" it's OK..... Your are just not experienced in this my dear. " kook said as he kissed tae and slowed all of his moans. While pounding him more harder as he knows that he and tae was at their climax.
" kook-k some...some thing is...ahhhh gonna come out...ahh.." tae said as he was feeling something is gonna come out of his dick.
" you can come tae " kook said as his thrusts become more hard and sloppy while tae came with a long moan and kook released deep inside tae with both of them panting heavily with their heart beat soothing down.
" do...do you like it " kook asked as he calmed down .
" I have....... Never.. ever.. Had anything more good as this " tae replied as he had never experience this kind of pleasure.
" so this was the angels angry with me for huh " tae said as he recall the questioning angles .
" you OK tae " kook asked as tae was looking quite tired.
" I think I am..... but....my butt..... It hurts " tae said as the pleasure have now ended and the pain of being scissored open now hitted him like a truck.
" it's just because it's your first time" kook said as he embraced tae locking him in a bear hug .
" really " tae asked as he slowly slipped into sleep.
" yeah really........ Goodnight tae" kook said as he was now embraced by tae by his big wings covering kooks body with kooks wings doing the same make a clash of black and white feathers under neeth them.
" goodnight kook " tae said as he got more comfortable with their wings out covering their bodies with warm.