Mr Jeon

Author's pov :

Sunlight was slowly slipping through the curtain of the room were two people were cuddling each other peaceful sleeping.
* knock * * knock *
" tae you awake" jimin asked as he knocked on the door. Hearing the
Knock tae's heart could have jumped a feet of it wasn't for kook who huged him from behind sleepy cuddling him again.
" kook..... Kook..... Wake up.... Jimin is here...... Your need to go " tae said now sitting up on the bed struggling to wake his mate up.
" five more minutes........ " mom said at he rolled on the bed lazly placing his head on tae's lap.
" tae you up " jimin asked again as he twisted the door knob. Don't know what got into tae but the speed of how he got inside the fluffy blanket and covered kooks whole body inside with him could impress anyone .
" hi chim " tae said smiling while sitting politely.
" you were awake.... Why didn't you answer me" jimin asked as he made his way towards tae.
" a.. Ah.   I was going t.. To.. Answer you... But you suddenly came in" tae said.
" OK.... Hyung is making breakfast come down anyways you finish washing up" jimin said as he existed the room after hearing am OK from tae. Right after jimin existed the room tae pulled the blanket and saw that kook was still sleeping his Ass off.
" kkkkkooooooooookkkkkkkk.......wake up " tar said as he shook him.
" what " kook lazly responded.
" what my ass,  you need to go " tae said.
" what's the time " kook said as he tried to grab the blanket which ultimately failed .
" it's almost 10am wake up " tae said
" what 10 " kook jerked up and started getting ready .
" I guess I should have told you sooner. Wasted my energy for nothing anyway way are you in a hurry " tae asked as he made his way towards the mirror fixing his bed hair.
" suga hyung said we need to go some were , and he is going to kill me if I'm late "kook said as he finished dressing up.
" still scared of suga hyung " tae said chuckling.
" will you come tonight " tae said as he hugged kook.
" I will " kook said as he kissed tae passionately and jumped of the small balcony .