flying

Author's pov :

" hyung "

"what "

"let's go "

"where "

"where?,  you forgot " tae asked with a disbeliving face .

" what happened " jimin came to the kitchen holding a pack of chips and a chip in his mouth.

" Jimin don't eat chips right after you ate your dinner " Jin said with a sigh looking at Jimin.

"OK, so what happened? " jimin asked after he put the chips back where it belongs.

"Nothing happened ,  I was just reminded jin hyung about flying "

" OK,  so hyung when are we going "

" after we finish cleaning up the dishes " Jin said pointing at the dishes at the wash basin.

" we will help you,  right jimin " tae said and jimin looked at him like he is gonna kill him if he get the chance to.

" Right............we will help you hyung " jimin said with a way too sweet smile.
"OK then come and help me "

" soulmate bitch I will kill you if get a chance " jimin Whispered to tae while he had a sly smile.

" that was a lot of work " jimin said sitting on the couch.

" well , now when are we going "
"We will go tae "

—Time skip —

" Haa I feel so refreshed " tae said as he spread his wings and his real fluffy silver hair bounced in front of his dark blue eyes.

" it's way too nice to finally be able to spread my wings. " Jin said flapping his wings.

" come on jimin,  we'll only get sometime before we go back " tae said dragging jimin and Jin towards the cliff. When they reached the cliffs end tae let go of their arms and jumped .flying high after the jump.

" it's been some time since he really had this much fun " Jin said as he watch tae flying happily.

" it's hard for him though he was banished because he fell in love with a devil. And his memory of him are taken away. He still has dreams were he would say that ' we will be together again ' and then he would cry and when he wake up he would not have any memory of it " jimin said as he could only pity the boy but can't do anything.

" well I do wonder if the Devil he fell for is at least Hansome . Cause in the heavens relam and in the humans relam he is the only one who can question girls for his beauty not to mention he pay no attention for it is............ "

" Terrifying " jimin said as he watch tae.

" yes terrifying "

" are you guys coming or not I'm not just gonna fly up and down I wanna go around " tae yelled at a distance for them to hear.

" we're coming " both yelled back making there way towards him.

" what were you guys doing there with out me,  huh ?"
Tae asked when both of them reached him.

"we were just talking about you"
Jimin answered positioning himself straight in air.

" what about me? " tae tilted his head asking confused to why they were talking about.

" well, we were talking about the reason why you got banished from heaven " Jin answered as he look looked kinda sad.

"you mean why I got banished from their " tae asked as he recall the incident.

<flashback to the day tae was banished >

Author's pov :

" you disgrace, how could you fall in love with a devil "
asked their lead angel angrily while he slapped tae across his face.

" I just fell in love with him, I have no reason why I did that " tae replied as he caressed his chick which was slapped.

" YOU ARE AN ANGEL NOT A DEVIL, falling in love with a devil while you are a higher ranged angel is not acceptable and you even let him have his way with you, how can you let yourself be so low " the lead angel was furious and he slapped him again in front of the gods who were appointed to look into the matter .

" I AM AN ANGEL,  I was always righteous and held my responsibility with great care.  And no I did not let him have his way with me. Do you know that I, being a higher rang and the angel of fighting and defence was just because of my talent. I was mistreated ever since I was born and having a gorgeous face made me prey to other gods, he saved me from them so, how can you blame me? huh? . Not even a single one of the angel or gods expect jimin and Jin hyung and him tried to help me. Why did they treat me like that huh is it because my mom was an angel and my dad was a devil ? Even so I moment I was born the gods killed them both and they spared me only because of my mother's and father's sacrifice  still they have tried various ways to get me submit to them but he didn't he did not love me for my beauty or talent he loved me because I was me........ I did not pretend or anything. He just loved me and cared for me and not caring about our race . So how can I not fall for him " tae said as his face and eyes was red due to crying.

" you shut up...... Even after everything you have been through does not give you the right to make a forbidden love, we have decided to banish you from heaven " the gods said finally " for the sins you have committed we punish you with a curse, you and the devil you fell for will forget each other's identity " they left the scene ordering soldier angels to through tae off the heaven and take his hollow back.

<End of flashback >

" that was quite harsh Of them " tae said nonchalantly.

" you are not sad tae ? They made you both forget each other's identity " jimin said

" I'm not sad we have promised each other that we will find each other if I was banished even if we don't know our identity " tae said with a small smile which was evident that he still longs for his mate.

" tae do you think kook is him " Jin asked as that thought crossed his mind.

" I'm pretty sure that he is but I can't conform, we need a physical contact which can strike it " tae said now deeply thinking.

" you mean s*x ? " jimin asked curiously to which jin smacked his head. 

" language jimin " Jin said warning him

" no idiot, just a kiss or peck is enough" tae said slightly chuckling.
"and don't you ruin my mood by bringing up my past, and we will find each other any way we have a whole eternity ahead of us , so don't worry " tae said a smile making them sure that they will find each other no matter what.