longs

Author's pov :
The moon was glowing brightly through the window while a  handsome boy who is more than centuries old was looking at his tattoo on his chest through the mirror right where heart is , glowing purple . His tattoo had a shape of moon and roses and veins along with a crown which represented power and love.
" why am I missing you so much now " kook asked looking at himself in the mirror. " we haven't seen or talked to each other over decades.  I'm missing you way more now I think you are too. It explain my glowing tattoo I'm sure yours is glowing too. I can't remember your face. no one know you in the demon realm expect me. I still remember the first time we met. the way you talked to me with such boldness while the other angels trembled with fear and the way you looked so beautiful in that small piece of blanket that covered your body.even though I can't figure out your face. That bastrad god's have erased your memories of me . But don't worry dear I will make sure that you will rule hell with me as the queen. Tae..........is that you really?  " kook asked as he touched his chest where his heart was beating rapidly. " I'm so worried that if they caught you. They will use you to bargain with me you know that your my only weakness. Dear please be OK. I'm going to meet you tonight hope you already figured out " kook said as a small smile spread across his face.

*knock* *knock*
" kook Are you their? Can I come in " he heard Namjoon asking.
"come in hyung " he replied after he finished buttoning up his shirt.
" come down stairs , suga hyung made dinner "
" I will , let me change into some thing comfortable these human clothes are so damn uncomfortable " said kook while he search for some comfortable clothes in his walk in closet.
" you change and come down stairs the food's getting cold. " Namjoon said leaving kook to pick out an outfit.
"OK hyung. "

" you called him joon " hobi asked at  he sat down on the big couch.
"yup he told he will be out after he picked up some thing to were " RM said taking a seat opposite hobi.
" hyung you and suga hyung have not mated right " RM asked.
"yes "
" then how were you both able to tolerate your self "
" what do you mean "
" it's always you being the one to kiss suga hyung and carry him around so I thought you was the top "
" with that both of us are dominant in our relationship so we take turns " hobi said now sitting into a more comfortable position. 
" so are you two planning to confront jimin"
"we had a talk about it and we decided to confront him when we both are ready " suga answered as he came out of the kitchen while drying his hands.
" hyung you finished the dinner "
"yes ............and where is kook " suga asked as kook was not present in the room.
" he will come soon after he finish dressing" hobi answered and pulled suga to the couch with him.
" what are you guys doing " kook asked as he entered the room with wearing pajama.
"nothing, let's eat dinner I'm tired of flying in the morning and going to the university " suga answered as he yawned.
"you tired already hyung " hobi asked as he made his way to the kitchen.
"Of course I'm tired " suga said as he took a seat at the dining table while RM and JK followed close behind.
" smells good " said kook as the smell of the delicious curry reached his nose.
" and it will be delicious too " suga said as he scoped the curry to the plates.

On the other side

In the dark room with a big curtain covering the huge window while small rays of the moon light shine through. In the bed curled up into a ball lied tae. But through the big fluffy comforter we can see a purple glow coming for his chest.
" I miss you so much " a single tear escaped from his eye .
" I can't sleep I'm more on the emotional side now jimin have slept now maybe I'll go for a flying " he took off his shirt and spread his big fluffy silver wings he flapped them a few times and opened his curtains to see a tall Raven haired boy with big black wings and horns and red eyes looking at him.
For a them both the moment they lied their eyes on each other their world had stopped. Slowly the purple glowing tattoo on tae's chest started to glow even more and the other person's tattoo also started to glow as he was not wearing a shirt.
" hello tae, do you remember me? " kook asked as he step closer to tae.
But he was met with a hug as tae jumped on him making him stumble back wards.
" ko-kook I-I missed you so so much " tae replied as he was in a state of shock that the person he loved his entire life time is now standing in front of him.
"I-I missed you too so much too tae " kook answered as he tightly hugged tae back and tae wrapped his legs around his waist. 
" you know I was quite sure it was you the moment I met you here " tae said as he was now crying and comforting the crying kook.
" I was too other wise I wouldn't have came here " tae said as he lift his face from tae's neck.
" you have no idea how lonely it was for me tae without you I was going crazy " kook said as he slowly started to kiss tae on the neck.
" me too I missed you so much too " tae said as he tilted his head for kook. The slow kisses slowly turned into hungry kisses as kook sucked on tae's neck leaving hickeys." tae look at me" Tae turned his face to face kook.
" you know I want to ask you for a long time when are you going to be my queen " kook asked as he cupped tae's face.
"I am yours anyway and you still hasn't given me a kiss on the lip " tae said to which kook happily complied by kissing him on the lip slowly biting on his lips to ask for the entrance that tae happily complied. His tongue touched every corner on tae's mouth enjoying the sweet taste he missed for decades.
" you wanna keep going or " kook asked tae to which tae replied by kissing him hard.