Chapter 2: Sibling Rivalry

——————————🕷——————————

Back at the Addams mansion, Gomez and Morticia were walking down the hall with their new baby with Thing crawling ahead of them.

"I've arranged a little surprise my dearest. I hope you like it." Gomez said.

Thing crawled to a door and pushed it open revealing a very creepy and dark looking nursery.

"Oh Gomez. It's dark, it's depressing, it's desolate."

"It says 'toddler.'"

"It's a dream." Morticia complimented.

"Come, Cara Mia." Gomez gestured to a cradle that was in the center of the room, that had a bunch of knives hanging from the ceiling near it.

"The Addams cradle." Morticia placed their new baby boy in it.

The baby was not like normal babies. Their son had a mustache similar to Gomez's, but smaller.

The baby began to cry and Morticia set down a terrifying looking bear in front of him. She pulled a string and the bear roared and the baby started giggling.

"Welcome home my son." Gomez said with joy.

...

Meanwhile, Wednesday, (Y/n) and Pugsley were sitting in the stairs. The two brothers were cutting up the railing, while (Y/n) sat next to Wednesday and watched them.

"That can't be true." (Y/n) said skeptically.

"It is so, ma précieuse. Everyone knows it. When you have a new baby, one of the other children has to die." Wednesday explained.

"Really?" Pugsley asked.

"It's a tradition. One of us has to go."

"Which one?" Pugsley asked hesitantly.

"Well, they only need one younger child. And I'm the only one who has a girlfriend." Wednesday suggested.

Pugsley's eyes widened, and he started cutting the railing faster, while Wednesday smirked. (Y/n) gently nudged his shoulder and gave him a 'knock it off' look. Wednesday just chuckled at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him as he continued cutting the railing.

...

All the adults and (Y/n) were gathered around the cradle looking down at the new baby.

"He has my fathers eyes." Gomez commented.

"Gomez, take those out of his mouth." Morticia said.

"Coochie-coo!" Fester cooed at the baby.

Neither of them noticed that Wednesday and Pugsley were standing by the doorway.

"Awe, he's so cute!" (Y/n) squealed.

"A baby in the house. It's about time. Hey kiddo." Grandmama wriggled her finger at the baby, when a blast of fire shot at them and a flaming arrow whizzed up and into the ceiling.

"Did you see that?" Morticia gushed.

"He's certainly a special little guy isn't he?" (Y/n) chuckled.

Wednesday picked up one of the toys that was in the room and twisted it's head off, and handed the head to Pugsley. He was jealous that (Y/n) was gushing over his new baby brother. She should be gushing over him! That baby was stealing her attention away from him. What if she ends up liking the baby better than him? He couldn't let that happen. That baby had to go.