Chapter 4: Camp Chippewa

——————————🕷——————————

Pubert was crawling along the floor in the main foyer. Up above him, Wednesday and Pugsley were holding and anvil up by a rope. They waited until he was right underneath it and released the anvil. Unfortunately for them, Debbie picked him up off the ground before he could be crushed.

Debbie stood in the stairs and Gomez and Morticia came down. "We'll be going out for most of the morning." Morticia handed her a piece of paper. "All the important numbers, police, fire department, morgue."

"Fester, come along." Gomez called behind them.

Fester sped down the stairs past Debbie.

"Goodbye Fester." Debbie said as he past her.

"Say goodbye to Debbie." Gomez told him.

Fester rushed back up the stairs and mumbled what was probably a goodbye, before heading back down.

"Have fun!" She waved after them.

...

Debbie was now sitting at a desk looking through documents, while Pubert crawled on the floor.

"Fester Addams, my, my. Stocks and bonds, deeds, gold bullion." She listed, before a squeak made her look up for a moment before continuing. "Treasury bills, IRAs."

Another creak echoed through the room, and Debbie looked up and nervously chuckled. "What a strange old house, so drafty. It's really no place for children."

She looked over and saw Wednesday had disguised himself to blend in with the wall.

"No place at all." She said, menacingly.

...

"Hold still you little brat!" Debbie hissed, as she tried to change Pubert.

"He's not a brat." (Y/n) said.

Debbie jolted up and saw Wednesday and (Y/n) standing by the doorway.

"Of course not." She recovered. "He's an adorable little baby."

"Fine. Rub it in." Wednesday snapped.

"We're getting him all ready for a nice little walk. Would you two like to come?" Debbie asked them sweetly.

"Are you really a Nanny?" Wednesday asked

"What a question." She replied with a strained smile.

"Why did you come here?" (Y/n) demanded.

"Why to take care of you. All of you." She cooed.

"Especially my Uncle?" He retorted, before grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and walking away.

Debbie's smile fell and she glared at them once they disappeared from view.

...

"I shouldn't be telling you this. They swore me to secrecy."

Debbie sat on a couch in front of Gomez and Morticia.