Chapter 3: New Nanny

——————————🕷——————————

Morticia and Gomez were sitting out in the graveyard underneath the moonlit sky.

"Look at you. Midnight, moonlight, surrounded by death." Gomez praised.

"It's been too long." Morticia said.

The two leaned in to share a kiss, but were interrupted by voices coming from the house.

"Do it!" Wednesday demanded.

"Hold him still!" Pugsley whined.

A gun fired and broke one of their windows.

"You missed!" Wednesday scolded.

Gomez and Morticia went to kiss again, but were interrupted once more.

"Here, catch!" Wednesday said.

"I don't want him!"

Another window broke.

"One house, three children, a future daughter-in-law. So many windows." Morticia commented.

"My darling, it's you I'm worried about. The stress, all this squabbling." Gomez worried.

"Oh, I'll be fine." She reassured. "I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. A loving husband, a family...It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade. That's all."

"You can, you shall, so it must be!" Gomez promised.

"But how?"

...

"Children, as your new Nanny, I know that we are all concerned about the environment."

A woman with pigtails, and multiple beaded necklaces sat criss cross in a chair across from Wednesday, (Y/n), and Pugsley. (Y/n) was sitting in front of Wednesday with her back up against his chest, while his arms were around her waist.

"So, this morning, let's discuss how to prevent forest fires."

"Prevent them?" Wednesday pulled out a matchbox and lit one of them.

...

"Alright children, I've had it up to here."

This nanny had dark skin, and was a bit heavier, with glasses and a serious expression.

"Now you just answer one simple question. Where is that baby?"

"Which part?" Wednesday asked.

...

"Hello kiddies! I'm Polly the Puppet."

An older woman had a puppet on one of her hands and was talking in a very high pitched voice.

"What shall we do today? I know! Let's all clean our rooms!" The puppet suggested.

Wednesday brought out a puppet of the devil. "Hello Polly. I'll clean my room...in exchange for your immortal soul." He then made the puppet rub his hands together evilly.