Dinner

🍒

Love can't be forced, but it can blossom...just like the cherries
🍒

Hanma was really kind with me for the first day and he took of his time to show me my new house, which I appreciated, but I still can't forget the way he was before. He showed me my room, which was maybe the biggest one in the whole mansion. It was beautiful and all the colours in it were soft, just like I like 'em. He really did his homework this time.

He also introduced me to my new butler and future friend Chifuyu Matsuno and my personal maid Emma, who was the sweetest girl I've ever met

He also introduced me to my new butler and future friend Chifuyu Matsuno and my personal maid Emma, who was the sweetest girl I've ever met. Everyone in this castle like were so nice and kind, they called me 'Miss' and always bowed, when I walked past them, I wasn't used to the treatment at all.

Hanma worked for his father and they had this huge petrol business, which means that he was working most of the time. Even on our first day living together as a married couple, but to be honest I didn't really mind. This forced thing is okay as long as I don't have to spend much time with him and talk to him. I decided to see what books my new library had, so I spend the afternoon in my library reading a book, which I loved. Every single book in the collection was picked carefully by my taste and put in order from A to Z, which was more easier. I sat on my baby pink couch in the centre of the huge room and started reading my book with a cup of tea in my hand. For a moment I forgot all of my problems, just for this moment I thought that I was happy and careless again. I got so carried away with my happiness, that I didn't even realise how fast time flies by. I got reminded, when Emma knocked on the huge gates of the library and brought me back to reality.

"Miss y/n, mister Hanma wanted me to tell you, that he is inviting you to dinner with him, if you like", she said to me and again bowed down to show her respect. This respect is getting kinda annoying, I thought. It was nice to be in this position, but they are always so careful and bowing, it was irritating for someone like me.

"Tell the mister, that I'm not hungry and thank him for the invite", I said and I turn my head back to my book to finish it, I was so close to the end I didn't want to wait till tomorrow.

"As you wish, ma'am", Emma said before leaving the room and closing the door behind her leaving me alone again.

I read the last chapter and I was so surprised to see the end. I didn't even expect it. I was so happy and I wanted to start another book, but when I looked at my watch it was already 10pm and I decided it was time for bed. I left the book back on the shelf and I turn off the lights in the library, then I walked out and slowly took the corridor leading to my room. It was quiet, the only sounds were coming from the kitchen, where the maids were washing the dishes from dinner. I felt my stomach making funny noises, but I thought it was too late for me to eat and ask the poor cooks to make me food all over again. It wasn't the first night I starved myself, so it's nothing new really.
I got to my bedroom and I open the door to see a shadow above my bed. I got scared, because I didn't expect anyone to be inside. I grabbed a knife to protect myself and I burst the door open pointing the knife in Hanma, who was just looking at my pictures next to my bed of me and my brother. He turned to me and drop the picture on the bed, then he raised his hand next to his head and looked at me in fear. I let out a deep sigh and put the knife down. What is he doing in my room? He looked tired and he was still in his suit, but now only the pants and his white shirt, which was unbuttoned on the top to reveal his hard chest. His hair was messy and he wasn't wearing his glasses. To be honest he was looking pretty hot like that and he didn't even put an effort. I can see why so many girls are talking about this man.

"What are you doing in my room?", I demand answers and I tried to sound angry, but the view of his chest was so mesmerising, it made me so soft in seconds.

"Sorry to walk in your personal space without asking for permission, m'lady, you didn't came to dinner and I thought you might be hungry after such long day", his voice was gentle for the first time since the wedding and his face was softer now. It's like I'm talking to different Hanma right now not my husband.

My relaxed my body now. For a moment I thought he decided to sleep here or something, which I said I'm not comfortable with. I walk to my bed and I sat on top, Hanma was watching me very carefully and when he made sure I'm relaxed he quickly moved and snatched the knife away from me putting it in his pocket.

"A lady doesn't need that", he said and then he sat next to me, but kept his distance, because he was very well aware I don't like him, "so do you like the house? Or should we rebuild it?".

"What? Are you crazy? It's perfect that way, but I gotta ask you..why is everyone so formal?", I started talking to him casually like we've been married for years and surprisingly it was very nice. He was easy going and understanding, which really showed me that he matured a lot since I last saw him 12 years ago.

"I told them to show you as much respect as possible to make you feel welcome, but if you don't like it I will tell them to stop", he said.

"No, I'll tell them myself", I looked at him, then my eyes moved to his open chest. This was my first time seeing man part below the neck and I felt strange feeling inside of me. Maybe Hanma noticed, so he decided to tease me, as he always does, and unbuttoned another button with his one hand, then he leaned closer.

"You know, m'lady, if you want me, you can just say it. We are married after all", he said and his face was now really close to mine. It was uncomfortable, but at the same time nice and cool. I felt my body getting hot and my breath was escaping my lung. I pushed him away and I pointed at the door.

"You can leave now, Hanma", I said and he let out a chuckle, then he got up and walked to the door, but stopped for a moment.

"As you wish. Good night, m'lady", he said and he made a curtsey ironically before leaving my room and closing the door behind him. I was so mad, who does he think he is? Just because we are married and not by our will, he thinks I'll have sex with him? NOT A CHANCE. But surely...his body would feel so good.