Possessive

🍒
Burning feeling, when you touch me. Your hand is enough to start the fire
🍒

Akashi poured the tea in three cups and put some sweets in a plate, then presented it to us and invited us to have some. I got straight for the tea, because this is my favourite kind after all. Hanma tried the cookies and didn't say a word since we got here. Akashi sat across me and put his kind, beautiful smile on.

"I'm glad to see your dad is doing well with the shop", I said and reached for the cookies in front of me, "I knew he's going to make it".

"You know how he is, he's always afraid to risk, but when he does-he always wins", Akashi said and his smile grew bigger, "I'm so glad I saw you today, I was thinking about organising a class meeting, so we can see each other and look how the Universe got us together".

"That would be so nice. I haven't seen anyone since we graduated", it was true, but if I had to be honest I didn't want to meet the others. I wasn't in very good terms with my classmates, Keiji was the only one, who was nice to me.

"But one thing is for sure, you haven't changed a bit since high school. You still have this spark in your eyes, that I always loved",Akashi said and it made me giggle. Hanma looked at us and then grabbed his cup to sip out of it.

18+
Akashi heard his father call his name, so he apologised to us and got up to walk out and see what's up. I was standing still and sipping from my cup, when I felt something hot on my tight, so I looked down to see my husband's hand under my long dress. Suddenly he squeezed my tight and his strong grip made me gasp.

"What are you doing?", I turned to Hanma, who was laying closer to me and he looked at me with that flirtatious smirk he has.

"I'm claiming you, my dear", he said and stood up, then he fell on his knees in front of me.

I was so confused, but when Hanma lifted the lower part of my dress I got really red. Shuji got under my dress and caught both my legs with his hands spreading them wide. Then I felt his wet and hot kisses on my bare skin. I lean back in the couch and my face was very bright colour of red. Hanma moved closer to my lady parts with his wet kisses and I gripped into the couch. The tension felt so heavy, I wanted to moan out loud, but I couldn't let Akashi or anyone hear us, so I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"Shuji, they are going to hear us", I said and I tried to stop his to get to my lady parts, but he put his thumb on my clitoris and he pressed it thru my panties, "Shuji~~", I let out a quiet moan, because I couldn't hold it anymore.

"It's okay, my dear, let them hear. Let them hear, that you're mine", Hanma said and his hot breath was right above my lady parts and it felt like I was so close to orgasm.

Then the door of the shop was open and Keiji walked in the foyer. Hanma heard him and he quickly got up and sat next to me. I was still mesmerised by what just happened. I turn to my husband, who was now smiling like a little kid and watched Akashi sitting in front of us again. It was so weird, it was like Hanma was a completely different person from minute ago.

"So, Akashi, tell me more about my wife, when she was in high school", he even started the conversation like he wasn't under my dress and rocking my world just now

"Oh, she was so funny and nice to everyone, but the kids didn't appreciate it much", Keiji started explaining, while Hanma was sipping from the cup of tea with the same lips he kissed me a minute ago, "she also had this weird haircut with the bangs, it was hilarious".

Hanma let out a loud laugh and then turned to me to point at Akashi in front of me, "I like this guy so much, invite him sometimes to have tea at our house, okay, my dear?", he said.

After we were done with our tea and cookies, me and Hanma had to go back, because he was busy. We said bye to Akashi and his father, then we walked down the street. Hanma was so happy and his mood was suddenly up, but for me-I was confused what just happened. I stopped in my tracks and Hanma noticed, so he stopped and turn to me.

"Something wrong, my dear?", he asked and gently held my hand.

"Shuji, what happened? Why did you do all of this back there?", I asked him and he let out a cocky smirk.

"Oh, dear, it's simple really. I was jealous of him, so I had to show you who's nicer. You didn't like it or something?".

"No, I didn't mind. It's just that you've never done something like that, it surprised me".

"Oh, you have to get used to it, my dear", he got closer to my ear to whisper, "because I'm willing to give you all the pleasure you can get while you're with me, dear", he said.

My cheeks got red again and I tried to hide my face, but Hanma let out a chuckle, grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms away from my face, then he put a gentle kiss on my forehead. Is this what marriage means, or is just me and Hanma, who does these things? I thought as I was following Hanma to our car. He opened the door for me and I sat back, he sat next to me and casually talked to Baji. He told him about Akashi, but of course he forgot to mention what he did to me. I was still in shock the whole drive home.

A/n-omg, did I put the smut part too early in the story? Haha, sorry.