Date night

🍒
You complete the incomplete in me
🍒

I was ready by 7:30 pm. Emma helped me to pick the perfect dress for my first date with my husband. It was the perfect dress-long brown dress with long sleeves and naked shoulders with deep neck line. It was perfect-cute and provocative at the same time. Emma said, that it's a good thing to tease a man from time to time and since Hanma's first night in my room, we haven't really tried anything else. I think he's afraid, that he'll hurt me or something.
By 8pm Hanma was already waiting for me by the front gate with Baji. Chifuyu helped me walk in my extremely high heels and when Shuji saw me..his jaw almost dropped to the floor. He was very handsome himself tonight-nice and simple back suit with no tie, white shirt and nice black shoes. It made his body look ever perfect. He reached for my hand and gently held me to help me walk.

"You look beautiful, my dear", he said next to my cheek and pressed a small kiss on it, then he opened the door for me.

I got in and he got in too after me, he sat next to me and put his hand on my tight squeezing it a little bit. Baji smiled at us looking back in the mirror and started the car. I didn't know where we were going, but I was so excited. I wanted to see what Hanma got in mind.
After long 30 minutes the car finally stopped and Hanma got out. He opened the door for me again to reveal one of the most expensive and nice restaurant in the country. I got up thanks to my husband's help and I was amazed by how giant this building was.

"Do you like it, my dear? I was going for a very simple place, since I know how much you hate crowds, so I hope I did good", Hanma said.

"You call this simple?", I looked at him for a moment and then turned my head back to the beautiful building, "it's amazing", I said.

"Should we get inside?", he gave me his hand again and I held his bicep.

We walked inside and we were instantly greeted by the staff. They gave us the best table they had and immediately poured water into our glasses for start. One of the waiters came to get our order. I got a nice fresh salad with chia, which was very expensive back then, and a glass of red wine, Hanma got a big stake with glass of whiskey. When we were done with our order, we were finally alone. Hanma held my hand and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"How are you feeling now, my dear? Are you still upset?", he asked me and the waiter brought us our drinks, so he sipped out of his whiskey, "tell me you aren't, please".

"I'm okay now..all thanks to you. I don't know what would've I do, if it wasn't for you", I said and I drink my wine slowly.

"Actually..I had one more reason to ask you out tonight..and I wanted to ask you, when we are alone, but there's always someone around us".

"Yeah, what's up?".

"I said that I'm okay with the relationship we have right now and our life is literally perfect this way, but...I want a change", he looked very nervous..like it was something bad.

"W-What change? Don't you like our life like that, did I do something?", I was panicking at this point. I don't think I did something wrong to be honest, what does he mean?

"I was referring to..another family member", he looked up at me and his hands were shaking like crazy, "would you like..to have a child with me? To grow our family together".

This caught me off guard to be honest. I haven't thought about kids at all. It's not like I don't want kids or anything, I love them, but I think I'm too young for a child. I'm still in my 24s and I don't know how to be a mom. Yes, it's true, that no one is actually ready to be a parent, but...isn't it too soon. Looking at his face he wasn't sure, that he wants one either, probably his father is forcing him to do it, but is he ready to be a dad? Hanma is 28, we have like 4 years age gap, which is not that much, but we are still...in our best years. Child might ruin this for us. Not to mention I'm still a virgin and giving birth will kill me.

"I don't know...", I finally said out loud and I started playing with my hair out of nervousness and I didn't know how to explain, "I think it's very early for us to have children".

"Sorry, I know it's out of the blue, but..".

"No, no..you're right. We should talk about it eventually, it's part of our future, but I'm not sure we are ready for it", I explained.

"I get it, yes. If that's your decision I can't force you to give me a child, but I'm afraid I don't have much choice here. My father wants a grandchild so bad", Hanma let out a deep breath and looked down at his hands, that were placed on the table, "I can't say no".

"Okay, tell him, that I'm not okay with it".

"He won't listen. I'm afraid my dad is a little bit old school, he thinks that women's job is just to produce children. I'm afraid he won't really understand us, even if I explain to him".

"What will happen, if we don't have a child soon, is he going to cut you out?".

"He said, that he wanted you to marry me, because you have good genes for children, if you don't get pregnant I'm afraid he'll break our marriage and find another woman".

This news broke my heart. I don't want to be away from Hanma, but I don't want to sale my body, because someone wants me to. What should I do now?

A/n-hello! What would you do? 🤔